Microsoft E3 2019 Conference Thread

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Little too late for you to try and impersonate me. LOL

I am talking about you.

But not to me.  You need support? Is this an emotional thing?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this true? 

The Lego car got invited...

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Im not saying it was great, I said im happy with what I saw. and lol Shinobi is a twat, fake news to boost his e pop.

What has legitimately changed from you before and after seeing that conference? What are you more excited about now?

Ori 2 we knew and have seen and know it's gonna be amazing.

Gears 5 and Halo we saw nothing 

Outer Worlds we knew and saw. Just saw more of the same.

Xcloud no info

Next gen just same info as a interview with Sony

Cyberpunk everyone was hype af and that's not changed and we actually saw less than the 15min gameplya that was released after e3 last year.

PC GP was announced the other week.

New GP titles are announced every few weeks via press release

What's new with that conference?

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

So no new games were announced? The new Ori footage was the same, and the Halo trailer was a repeat?

No gameplay for Halo 

Ori is 2020

No Gears Campaign gameplay 

What else did MS have? 

I get Halo, its a over a year away. It might be rough still . But gears was no excuse. The new MP mode should have been a 2 minute clip, and then SP 15 minutes. Gears should have gotten a LOT of screen time.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

What has legitimately changed from you before and after seeing that conference? What are you more excited about now?

Xcloud no info

Cyberpunk everyone was hype af and that's not changed and we actually saw less than the 15min gameplya that was released after e3 last year.

Damn.. when you write it all out like that

Britney-Haynes-Cringe-Big-Brother.gif

Just now, Goukosan said:

No gameplay for Halo 

Ori is 2020

No Gears Campaign gameplay 

What else did MS have? 

DId you even watch it? And I guess Gears SP will be shown Tues.

Where is the Metroid footage? Whens that coming out?

Should we not care about Bayo because it was shown last year? If its 2020?

Or any other Nintendo game announced last year?

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

DId you even watch it? And I guess Gears SP will be shown Tues.

Where is the Metroid footage? Whens that coming out?

Should we not care about Bayo because it was shown last year? If its 2020?

Or any other Nintendo game announced last year?

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No dumbo... MS showed nothing new... all. old shit and little to no gameplay. 

Had MS shown new shit along with old shit..fine.

it's like you're going in circles.. lol

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Xcloud no info

@JONBpc is avoiding this post :hest:

We are truly witnessing the end of xbox. they're fucked next gen, absolutely fucked.

Phil Spencer will be studied in marketing classes for decades to come. How to sink a billion dollar brand, coming off of a near 100-million selling product (360).

Incredible feat. He must be one of the worst of all time.

I mean if you want to say the indie filler trash is new sure, but that's exactly what it was. Lemmings complained about Sony showing the same shit and when Microsoft does it it's okay. 

Edit: 60 games sounds impressive, but when 80% of it is Steam level indie shit, we'll... Yeah. 

Edited by lynux3

Usually, when a conference is starting to look worrisome, I notice it about 45 minutes in.

And with this one, its quite weird, I thought the pace was pretty good for the first hour, and I wasn't worried about it.

I kept on thinking "okay they got one hour left, plenty of time for a Gears 5 ten-minute demo, possible a Forza announcement, and then they would go into xCloud with a demo, and then they would spend about 10 minutes talking about new Xbox hardware and how everything comes together with GamePass and xCloud, and then finish the show with Halo Infinity, detailing the story premise and possible show off a bad-ass sequence from its single player. And THEN possible one surprise announcement."

But for them to come in 25 minutes short of their advertised time. Something happened.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Usually, when a conference is starting to look worrisome, I notice it about 45 minutes in.

And with this one, its quite weird, I thought the pace was pretty good for the first hour, and I wasn't worried about it.

I kept on thinking "okay they got one hour left, plenty of time for a Gears 5 ten-minute demo, possible a Forza announcement, and then they would go into xCloud with a demo, and then they would spend about 10 minutes talking about new Xbox hardware and how everything comes together with GamePass and xCloud, and then finish the show with Halo Infinity, detailing the story premise and possible show off a bad-ass sequence from its single player. And THEN possible one surprise announcement."

But for them to come in 25 minutes short of their advertised time. Something happened.

They didn't advertise it as being 2 hours... Jesus when will you people learn...

"Insiders" are a bunch of people pissing in the wind hoping not to get hit. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They didn't advertise it as being 2 hours... Jesus when will you people learn...

"Insiders" are a bunch of people pissing in the wind hoping not to get hit. 

LOL.

This is what you are doing.

You are effectively declaring to this ENTIRE FORUM.............you will never bring up rumor or gossip about ANYTHING video game related to any of the platforms and any game.

Looks like you will never make comments that come from such sources. Thank you for committing to that.

And by the way........it was Aaron Greenberg who said that the press conference would be "under two hours" and this is after last years 1hr 58m show.

This is a pathetic attempt to try and discredit people on this board. The only person who blew their credibility after this press conference are you and other lemmings making stupid predictions.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL.

This is what you are doing.

You are effectively declaring to this ENTIRE FORUM.............you will never bring up rumor or gossip about ANYTHING video game related to any of the platforms and any game.

Looks like you will never make comments that come from such sources. Thank you for committing to that.

And by the way........it was Aaron Greenberg who said that the press conference would be "under two hours" and this is after last years 1hr 58m show.

This is a pathetic attempt to try and discredit people on this board. The only person who blew their credibility after this press conference are you and other lemmings making stupid predictions.

You need to learn your place. You're wrong, the only people who said 2 hours were some "insiders", after today it's shocking that this was wrong, these people have been wrong about basically everything. 

Oh and don't give me any shit about making "stupid predictions" mr Xbox is coming to Switch. Stupid. 

41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

it's like you're going in circles.. lol

They did show new stuff . Did you not see all the world premiers ? The new gears mp footage . The new halo trailer ?