Microsoft is telling people to watch the Nintendo briefing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I already said this.   I believe nothing anymore.    I'm DONE.    No more hype EVER.     

X marks the FLOP   

Just now, Remij_ said:

Dude, can you admit that compared to the hype they were building that conference sucked fucking ass?

It was serviceable, it wasn't great, but the sheep got skull fucked and Sony didn't even show their faces so...

:yeshrug:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It was serviceable, it wasn't great, but the sheep got skull fucked and Sony didn't even show their faces so...

:yeshrug:

This conference has made Sony's decision to not show up seem like the smartest thing lol

MS showed up and showed fucking nothing.

Just now, madmaltese said:

This conference has made Sony's decision to not show up seem like the smartest thing lol

MS showed up and showed fucking nothing.

Something is still better than nothing, and they confirmed their hardware.

That Halo Infinite video? Full confidence in that game, they're striking all the right notes. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Something is still better than nothing, and they confirmed their hardware.

That Halo Infinite video? Full confidence in that game, they're striking all the right notes. 

lmao no, something isn't better than nothing. That's why you were bitching about Sony conference last year even though we got gameplay for 4 major first party games and we got zilch here. 

Everyone is disappointed af in MS right now. Sony have gotten more positive reactions from just announcing DS release date than MS have had from this conference. MS had nothing worth showing this year, just wasted 2 hours of our time. I was never more hopeful for an MS conference and never more disappointed in one.

Just now, madmaltese said:

lmao no, something isn't better than nothing. That's why you were bitching about Sony conference last year even though we got gameplay for 4 major first party games and we got zilch here. 

Everyone is disappointed af in MS right now. Sony have gotten more positive reactions from just announcing DS release date than MS have had from this conference. MS had nothing worth showing this year, just wasted 2 hours of our time. I was never more hopeful for an MS conference and never more disappointed in one.

:yeshrug: 2020 bros

:yeshrug: 2020 bros

LOL, he's kicking the can down the road.

He genuinely doesn't know what to say.

30 seconds of Bayonetta 3 gameplay will assrape everything Microsoft has done this year.

Like I said in the discord... It's always "the next one"...

This was their time to just blow the lid off...  Now I understand that games take time and they might not have somethings ready to show yet... but fuck... they had nothing to lose here.  They still botched it.

Logo Wars™

LOL he's so mad that he's now pretending that he's sick and tired of system wars.

Oh man, we're breaking you so hard.

You're better off saying "oh no, I actually made a typo, I was responding with "Lego Wars" as in the Lego Star Wars game" because that would've been less embarrassing. :tom:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Nintendo's show is Tues. 

They will have more gameplay there than Xbox1 :hest:

You guys got gutted and raped, your hopes and dreams for the last 9 months just got shot down in a fiery death. 

Own it, don't be bitches. I was right.

Whoa, wait a minute...........did Microsoft basically show NO FORZA for Fall?????????

Its just that Lego DLC coming next week on June 13th, and that's is for Forza for the gen???????

Wowwwwwwwwwww.:vince: