Do you kill insects?

I know everyone does or at least did but do you kill every little bug or fly you don't like?

I always get into arguments with people because they think it's too soft to try and save every living thing. 

They always use the "insects are too dumb to know what's happening" argument and I say it's the same with retard people like you. I wouldn't kill a mentally handicapped person so why kill a harmless insect.

One time I saved like a hundred sow bugs that chilled between stones we used to build a pavilion. we could just throw them over and crush them but I saved them all and relocated them in 5 minutes. :glad: 

When I was a child I was crossing the street with incoming traffic to save a little hedgehog, he's probably dead by now but maybe he had a good run. :glad: 

Every time I kill a nasty looking spider I feel bad (I hate spiders).

I try not to, lord knows I killed my fair share as a child with all sorts of methods; my favourite being simply putting in a few different insects into a mason jar and letting them fight it out.

But as for spiders they've never given me that feeling of dread or fear that some feel; so if I see them in the house I trap them, with a cup/jar and a piece of paper to release outside.

30 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Mosquitoes and moths can kiss my ass, I try not to kill the rest though.

Spider bros just run away from you (well maybe not in lolstralia) don't kill them:dame:

Yeah, I'd give Voidler and Madmaltese a pass on their variants of spiders - mostly because some of them require a flamethrower.

oh i forgot, yes when i was a kid it was different. I used to torture stuck flies between curtain and window and let my guinea pig tear sow bugs in half. 

sow bugs are funny when they break apart they always have this long and thin poop string. It looks like poop but it's probably just the intestines. :dame:

• NPC 1
2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I do not either. Still life. Wouldn't want my ass crushed. There's still a brain and heart and life in every being. Probably even scabs and plants.

true. :lovesad:

Love animals but I have a Biblical hatred of flies. I capture spiders when I find them inside my house and release them outside. 

My backyard looks like a Disney film because I feed the squirrels and birds everyday. My downstairs bathroom is stacked with boxes of nuts and seeds I bought for them. 

I only kill mosquitos, cockroaches, fleas, and flys.  Everything else lives especially spiders.  My garage is literally overrun with black widows.  I like them because they kill so many bugs I would rather not make it into the house.  

I kill everything. I'll leave most spiders alone, but 95% of my spider encounters are Huntsman and those things can fuck right off. I'll kill Black Widows too just because I have dogs and worry about them.

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I kill everything. I'll leave most spiders alone, but 95% of my spider encounters are Huntsman and those things can fuck right off. I'll kill Black Widows too just because I have dogs and worry about them.

Maybe teach your dogs not to bother them.