OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You just asked me again and said why :interesting:

I didn't ask you anything. I made a statement.  Dont argue to argue as I basically agree with most of what you say .

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Are you saying that Gallup doesn't know how to conduct randomly-selected scientific surveys?

You do know that George Gallup LITERALLY invested polling in America, right?

Oh my god @Goukosan dude, we are seeing a race to the bottom...........in real-time.

So what happened with his polls about Hilary winning the election?

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I didn't ask you anything. I made a statement.  Dont argue to argue as I basically agree with most of what you say .

15 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

His issue may be , from glancing around itt ....that people are proposing taking away everyone's guns 

You quoted me with this response.  I then explained to you that real gun control isn't taking away his gun. 

How is that me arguing with you? :interesting:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not giving a reason is not the same as saying just because. 

You have a mental deficiency. 

Except you literally did say "just because"

I'm not providing you any reason because a reason is not required

That's literally you saying just "because"

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Polls check popularity, numbers etc. 

Hillary had more than 3 million votes over Trump in the election. 

Why are you so bad at giving examples? :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You quoted me with this response.  I then explained to you that real gun control isn't taking away his gun. 

How is that me arguing with you? :interesting:

It wasn't a question . 

Because you are arguing with me , right now , about that 

One is regarding an issue, the other is regarding predictive polling for an election.

So.............you apparently trouble telling the difference?

And you just tried to change the topic, eh??????

Just now, jehurey said:

One is regarding an issue, the other is regarding predictive polling for an election.

So.............you apparently trouble telling the difference?

And you just tried to change the topic, eh??????

LMFAO :rofl: 

He keeps saying "trying to change the topic" whenever you give him a counter-example exposing his stupidity. :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It wasn't a question . 

Because you are arguing with me , right now , about that 

You keep quoting me every time you see a sliver of hope to back him up... then when it doesn't work you say "Take it up with him" :rofls:

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

You have zero idea how statistics works.

I know exactly how polls work and confidence percentages but you expect me to believe out of a 330 million populous that any relevant data could be surmised from a poll of just over 1,000 people you're out of your god damn mind. 

He keeps saying "trying to change the topic" whenever you give him a counter-example exposing his stupidity. :rofl: 

MR London, UK, Europe and general tin foil hat man has returned to give us bad examples and made up shit :rofls:

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know exactly how polls work and confidence percentages but you expect me to believe out of a 330 million populous that any relevant data could be surmised from a poll of just over 1,000 people you're out of your god damn mind. 

He knows how it works.... then goes and contradicts it in the same post :rofls:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You keep quoting me every time you see a sliver of hope to back him up... then when it doesn't work you say "Take it up with him" :rofls:

JonB is ON YOUR SIDE you clown :rofl: 

He believes in gun regulations. The only difference is, he's not crazy and condemning us for defending guns. He actually sees both sides of the coin. 

You're so "tolerant" that you attack anyone whose point of view is even SLIGHTLY different than "BAN ALL GUNS NOW YOU FASCIST DURR". :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

No..........Dynocrap said "most Americans buy guns because they support them"

I show proof that isn't the case.

Dynocrap says "well, most Americans want to keep things exactly the same"

And then I show proof that 60% of Americans want stricter gun regulation.

You are changing the topic...........especially when you realized you just lost and don't know how to respond.

8 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

JonB is ON YOUR SIDE you clown :rofl: 

He believes in gun regulations. The only difference is, he's not crazy and condemning us for defending guns. He actually sees both sides of the coin. 

You're so "tolerant" that you attack anyone whose point of view is even SLIGHTLY different than "BAN ALL GUNS NOW YOU FASCIST DURR". :rofl: 

asking you guys to actually explain how gun control laws will take away guns from legal abiding citizens is an attack? :rofls:

Think about that.... Asking you and DynamiteCop to actually explain your views... is considered an attack by you guys... sound like you guys actually don't know what you're talking about and arr just spewing talking points :interesting:

Im not arguing with JonB on gun control you dolt.... my god you're slow :mj:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes.

As mentioned before............you don't know how polling works. Apparently.

42 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Do you not see what you are doing? Again , mayne not take things so personally 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

asking you guys to actually explain how gun control laws will take away guns from legal abiding citizens is an attack? :rofls:

Think about that.... Asking you and DynamiteCop to actually explain your views... is considered an attack by you guys... sound like you guys actually don't know what you're talking about and arr just spewing talking points :interesting:

Im not arguing with JonB on gun control you dolt.... my god you're slow :mj:

I don't think anyone is insinuating taking guns away, not yet anyway and that would be a violation of not only the 2nd amendment but also the 4th amendment. What is however being conveyed is that gun control laws can become so stringent and overbearing e.g. California that it becomes a near improbability to attain one whether for first purchase or subsequent purchases even if you're 100% eligible and clear via existing prerequisites from the FFL, FBI and ATF to purchase one. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!