OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry...........you cannot downplay the "impossibility" down to a level that favors you.

That's why they have margin of error, and even within the margin of error..........the majority of Americans want stricter gun regulation, and they have been CONSISTENT with that majority for years in Gallup's polling.

You're trying to say: "It can't be 100% accurate.......so I'm going to assign it as being 0% accurate"

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. No matter how hard you try.

I'm talking to a child, you can't accurately calculate a margin of error because it's impossible to back the accuracy itself. Again, that is why polls exist, because of data that can't be ascertained. If you can't ascertain the data there's nothing to weigh the accuracy against. 

It's a pseudo statistical derivative. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm talking to a child, you can't accurately calculate a margin of error because it's impossible to back the accuracy itself. Again, that is why polls exist, because of data that can't be ascertained. If you can't ascertain the data there's nothing to weigh the accuracy against. 

It's a pseudo statistic derivative. 

Sorry, its closer to 100% than it is to your desired percentage.

In fact, margin of error is designed to account for 95% of the probability.

You have no real argument...........you only have WANTING.

You want to think that these polls have no weight whatsoever.............that's not happening, little buddy.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, its closer to 100% than it is to your desired percentage.

In fact, margin of error is designed to account for 95% of the probability.

You have no real argument...........you only have WANTING.

You want to think that these polls have no weight whatsoever.............that's not happening, little buddy.

Polls don't have any weight which is why the left leans so hard into them and tries to give them credence while the right leans into statistical data from compiled evidence. 

You people seek results you want, we seek the results which actually exist.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Polls don't have any weight

Sorry........you're just telling us your WANTS, again.

That ain't working.

I like how you didn't know anything about polling last night, so you tried to google it over the night to try and comeback and pretend that you know what you are talking about.

And then we were treated to a litany of buzzwords. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry........you're just telling us your WANTS, again.

That ain't working.

I like how you didn't know anything about polling last night, so you tried to google it over the night to try and comeback and pretend that you know what you are talking about.

And then we were treated to a litany of buzzwords. LOL

source.gif

Now he's going to say I'm trying to meme my way out of this.

We can say that the problem is the lack of gun control itself.

But the real problem is that the great USA has raised generations of weirdos who are absolutely infatuated with their guns. Everyone I've ever seen or heard defending guns ranges from societal misfit to outright pathetic. No other country that was having the same issues would see the same opposition to rectifying them. 

Hard to say what the cause is. Obviously mouth breathing retards breed mouth breathing retards so a lot of it just stems from that. When you have entire states where the culture can be summed up as redneck it's hard to change those things. The constant promotion of the military and treating them like heroes probably doesn't help either. 

I don't buy that pop culture has anything to do with it because every country in the developed world is exposed to American pop culture and none of them have the same problems. The difference is those countries aren't full of rednecks. 

Buh buh my constitutional rights :kaz:

Edited by Casual
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're so predictable :tom:

Z0x8kRs.png

:npc::npc::npc:

You predicted that I was going to say the very thing that you do all the time.

Are you sure that you just proved that I was the one who was predictable??????:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Talk about a backfire.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Take the L NPC

:npc:

He's now switched to another meme.

.............and me pointing that out supposedly makes me the predictable one. LOL

@Remij_ Anyways he's trying to derail the thread again.

Let's get back on topic:

-Shooters were white

-One of them was clearly a right-wing terrorist

-Majority of people favor stricter gun regulations

-Dynocrap doesn't know how polls work

-Removing guns will help with lessening gun violence

14 minutes ago, Ike said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/californias-new-ammo-background-check-law-blocked-100-sales-in-first-month/

California's new ammo background check law blocked 100 sales in first month

"California's new ammunition background check law in its first month stopped more than 100 people from buying bullets illegally"

Which undoubtedly means they own weapons illegally, great job gun control!

12 minutes ago, Ike said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/californias-new-ammo-background-check-law-blocked-100-sales-in-first-month/

California's new ammo background check law blocked 100 sales in first month

Pretty logical law.

It addresses one of the excuses gun defenders make about why there's no point to enact stricter gun control laws.

"bUt TeH cRiMnAlS wIlL sTiLl HaVe GuNs!!!!!!"

That means they will want to buy ammo. Okay let's put some effort into making the ammo become something more than just an anonymous untracked purchase with no vetting.

Now the criminals are worried that if they walk into any place to buy ammo, they're going to have to show ID.

If they make somebody else buy the ammo, maybe we could cross-reference to see if they are a registered gun owner, and if they're not, the authorities now know the name and address of somebody who might be a straw purchaser.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"California's new ammunition background check law in its first month stopped more than 100 people from buying bullets illegally"

Which undoubtedly means they own weapons illegally, great job gun control!

Which means they don't have bullets to use their illegal gun with.

Guess you had trouble figuring out the last part of the equation? :bena:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Which means they don't have bullets to use their illegal gun with.

Guess you had trouble figuring out the last part of the equation? :bena:

No it doesn't mean that at all, it means they exercised one normal avenue to attain ammunition and will now seek other recourse for getting it.