OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No it doesn't mean that at all, it means they exercised one normal avenue to attain ammunition and will now seek other recourse for getting it. 

Which will cost them more money.........because this law will make the black market for ammo go up.

These are good things.

If your money doesn't buy as much ammo as before........then you have less ammo.

if you have less ammo, you have less gun violence.

Its hilarious when you have to pretend that you don't understand how OTHER components of society don't work......like the concept of supply and demand and the blackmarket.

The great thing about the black market is that they will now want to start collecting ammo, because its a hot commodity. Which is great news for ATF to go hunting for. The criminals are CONSOLIDATING the ammo for us. If ATF is able to track them and bust them, they hurt the supply chain even more.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Which will cost them more money.........because this law will make the black market for ammo go up.

These are good things.

If your money doesn't buy as much ammo as before........then you have less ammo.

if you have less ammo, you have less gun violence.

Its hilarious when you have to pretend that you don't understand how OTHER components of society don't work......like the concept of supply and demand and the blackmarket.

The great thing about the black market is that they will now want to start collecting ammo, because its a hot commodity. Which is great news for ATF to go hunting for. The criminals are CONSOLIDATING the ammo for us. If ATF is able to track them and bust them, they hurt the supply chain even more.

'the black market' :tom:

"Hey Darrell, go buy me 500 rounds of .223"

'the black market' :hest:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

'the black market' :tom:

"Hey Darrell, go buy me 500 rounds of .223"

'the black market' :hest:

I love how he doesn't have a response.

Thanks for playing.

I also love how I already explained straw purchasers of ammo is my post above. LOL

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he doesn't have a response.

Thanks for playing.

I also love how I already explained straw purchasers of ammo is my post above. LOL

That's literally the response that shoots down everything you're saying, ask a friend, the end. 

'the black market' :mj:

That's literally the response that shoots down everything you're saying, ask a friend, the end. 

'the black market' :mj:

No, because straw purchasers now have their name on record for the purchase.

They can reference their ammo and see if they are a gun owner, and which guns they have registered.

If they are buying ammo when it makes no sense for them to buy that ammo, it could raise a red flag.

I literally explained this in my response to the law. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

No, because straw purchasers now have their name on record for the purchase.

They can reference their ammo and see if they are a gun owner, and which guns they have registered.

If they are buying ammo when it makes no sense for them to buy that ammo, it could raise a red flag.

I literally explained this in my response to the law. LOL

Except that would be illegal and violates The Firearm Owners' Protection Act of 1986 :grimace1:

There are so many tools available from (online) gun stores to actually make your own ammo at home, fuck they even deliver all that shit by mail :tom:

There won't be a shortage of ammo anytime soon even if they stop selling them :mj:

Just now, bhytre said:

There are so many tools available from (online) gun stores to actually make your own ammo at home, fuck they even deliver all that shit by mail :tom:

There won't be a shortage of ammo anytime soon even if they stop selling them :mj:

That's what a lot of people do who fire at ranges regularly, they retain their casings, pack and reball them themselves. 

There's always a way around anything. 

Except that would be illegal and violates The Firearm Owners' Protection Act of 1986 :grimace1:

Point out the relevant part of that act that prevents this.

California requires gun registration.

And now with this ammo law, they have the ability to track which ammo you are buying.

Law enforcement has the ability to put 2 and 2 together.

That's what a lot of people do who fire at ranges regularly, they retain their casings, pack and reball them themselves. 

There's always a way around anything. 

I got no problem making criminals work more for their ammo.

Yeah.................commit a crime and then PICK UP THE BRASS. Sure, they'll do that.

Especially in drive-bys. They'll just put the car in reverse.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Point out the relevant part of that act that prevents this.

California requires gun registration.

And now with this ammo law, they have the ability to track which ammo you are buying.

Law enforcement has the ability to put 2 and 2 together.

California is rouge and operating outside of federal law, shocking I know. It's still illegal and a violation of the act. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

California is rouge and operating outside of federal law, shocking I know. It's still illegal and a violation of the act. 

That's not an answer.

Thanks for playing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That's not an answer.

Thanks for playing.

Of course it's an answer.

No such rule or regulation prescribed after the date of the enactment of the Firearms Owners Protection Act may require that records required to be maintained under this chapter or any portion of the contents of such records, be recorded at or transferred to a facility owned, managed, or controlled by the United States or any State or any political subdivision thereof, nor that any system of registration of firearms, firearms owners, or firearms transactions or disposition be established. Nothing in this section expands or restricts the Secretary's authority to inquire into the disposition of any firearm in the course of a criminal investigation.

California is operating in violation of federal law, that's basically all they do. 

Of course it's an answer.

No such rule or regulation prescribed after the date of the enactment of the Firearms Owners Protection Act may require that records required to be maintained under this chapter or any portion of the contents of such records, be recorded at or transferred to a facility owned, managed, or controlled by the United States or any State or any political subdivision thereof, nor that any system of registration of firearms, firearms owners, or firearms transactions or disposition be established. Nothing in this section expands or restricts the Secretary's authority to inquire into the disposition of any firearm in the course of a criminal investigation.

California is operating in violation of federal law, that's basically all they do. 

It must not be an eforceable law if 6 states do it.

Its not under any legal challenge whatsoever.

Therefore it is the law.

You don't have an answer. Thanks for admitting.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It must not be an eforceable law if 6 states do it.

Its not under any legal challenge whatsoever.

Therefore it is the law.

You don't have an answer. Thanks for admitting.

Those states are in violation of the supremacy clause, it doesn't matter how many are doing it they're in open rebellion of federal mandate. Whether or not it has been addressed by a higher power or not is irrelevant, they're illegally documenting sales and ownership.

This is your answer to gun control, breaking the law; and you wonder why no one takes you people seriously.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Those states are in violation of the supremacy clause, it doesn't matter how many are doing it they're in open rebellion of federal mandate. Whether or not it has been addressed by a higher power or not is irrelevant, they're illegally documenting sales and ownership.

This is your answer to gun control, breaking the law; and you wonder why no one takes you people seriously.  

You're telling me what you WISH things were.

That's irrelevant.

I am telling you what is.

You don't have an answer. Thanks for playing.

Edited by jehurey

You live in a fantasy. 

You literally are the one saying that things SHOULD BE a certain way.

And getting mad at the fact that I am telling you the way things ARE.

This is the easiest case of projection I've seen in quite sometime. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You literally are the one saying that things SHOULD BE a certain way.

And getting mad at the fact that I am telling you the way things ARE.

This is the easiest case of projection I've seen in quite sometime. LOL

I'm telling you the law and how these states you're going to bat for are in violation of it to mandate illegal gun control measures, and you're fine with that.

You people have no concept of the law or checks and balances. You want your way even if it's in violation of the very protections in place for the citizens of this country.

You're nonsensical and psychotic poor excuses for rational beings. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!