OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm telling you the law and how these states you're going to bat for are in violation of it to mandate illegal gun control, and you're fine with that.

You people have no concept of the law or checks and balances. 

I am telling you that the states have their own gun registration laws...........and there is no legal challenge, which means that the federal government has no issue with the states.

That is the way it IS. period.

Go cry about it somewhere.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I am telling you that the states have their own gun registration laws...........and there is no legal challenge, which means that the federal government has no issue with the states.

That is the way it IS. period.

Go cry about it somewhere.

The federal law itself is the legal challenge you half-wit, and California as a state is breaking it.  

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The federal law itself is the legal challenge you half-wit, and California as a state is breaking it.  

No a legal challenge would be in the form of a lawsuit against the state law.

Seems like the DoJ has no problems with it.

Thanks for playing. Direct your tears somewhere else.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how Dynocrap thinks he successfully is able to derail the thread onto some other tangent.

...........and it never works.

Case in point:

Holy shit this is some good work

General observations and things which are factually taking place which were belayed by the President to the public are in the shooters manifesto...

Great detective work, what a gotcha moment... :tom:

There is an invasion taking place at the southern border, democrats are obstructing every avenue to quell it, they are pandering to great lengths even so much as to offer free healthcare to illegals and speaking spanish during presidential debates, they're openly not opposed to open borders.

Are you fucking retarded kid? :hest:

General observations and things which are factually taking place which were belayed by the President to the public are in the shooters manifesto...

Great detective work, what a gotcha moment... :tom:

There is an invasion taking place at the southern border, democrats are obstructing every avenue to quell it, they are pandering to great lengths even so much as to offer free healthcare to illegals and speaking spanish during presidential debates, they're openly not opposed to open borders.

Are you fucking retarded kid? :hest:

LOL he's response is to parrot the same things in the manifesto.

Saying that you agree with the sentiments of a crazed shooter REALLY helps your case.:lawl:

Why would I not echo reality? You're psychotic.

Except reality is that immigration is down over previous years.

So you just parroted a lie.:lawl:Which means you aren't interested in reality, you are fanaticized by the lies of others.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except reality is that immigration is down over previous years.

So you just parroted a lie.:lawl:Which means you aren't interested in reality, you are fanaticized by the lies of others.

Us getting better at combating illegals doesn't mean they're not still invading our country in droves. 

You're a certifiable moron. 

Us getting better at combating illegals doesn't mean they're not still invading our country in droves. 

You're a certifiable moron. 

He's comparing himself to a psychotic shooter..........and using the word "combating" and once again repeating white supremacist narratives, all with a complete straight face.

You're fulfilling my argument for me.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

He's comparing himself to a psychotic shooter..........and using the word "combating" and once again repeating white supremacist narratives, all with a complete straight face.

You're fulfilling my argument for me.:blessed:

I can't believe that you're actually a real person, I just can't :tom:

I can't believe that you're actually a real person, I just can't :tom:

And he doesn't have a response again. Trying to derail the thread again. And still not working.

Go be racist somewhere else.

Where am I being racist? What in the fuck are you talking about lol?

attachment.php?aid=41640

The fact that you are aligning yourself with racists.

Now back to the thread of this white shooter who targeting hispanics because he hated them.

Just now, jehurey said:

The fact that you are aligning yourself with racists.

Now back to the thread of this white shooter who targeting hispanics because he hated them.

Just because some crazy guy shot some people based upon X, Y, Z doesn't mean aspect of his ideals are incorrect.

Another example of the left trying to give ownership of facts to an extremist because they did something bad and any acknowledgement of said facts makes you a sympathizer or defender of their actions.

You people are pathetic, and dumb. 

Just because some crazy guy shot some people based upon X, Y, Z doesn't mean aspect of his ideals are incorrect.

"Aligning himself with racists who killed people"

Thanks for proving me correct. You don't need to confirm that again for a third time. LOL

He's trying so hard, and it shows.

Just now, jehurey said:

"Aligning himself with racists who killed people"

Thanks for proving me correct. You don't need to confirm that again for a third time. LOL

He's trying so hard, and it shows.

By this logic you're aligning yourself with the Ohio shooter because he supports left leaning policy and ideals. You can't be this dumb but somehow you manage to be. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

By this logic you're aligning yourself with the Ohio shooter because he supports left leaning policy and ideals. You can't be this dumb but somehow you manage to be. 

He's now trying to backpeddle and scrambling for false equivalency.

Tell me.........how do leftist ideals square up with shooting your sister?

In fact, that sounds closer to an................Alabaman right-wing type of thing :lawl::lawl::lawl:

He's getting madder.

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Why isn't the MSM talking about this?

Did you actually read the manifesto? :interesting:

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how Dynocrap thinks he successfully is able to derail the thread onto some other tangent.

...........and it never works.

Case in point:

Holy shit this is some good work