Chappelle new special is the funniest shit he's done since Chappelle Show

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to post this meme on social meets this morning, but didn’t because I would be labeled a “fat shamer” (it’s happened before)

No fucks given in this one.   

I don't understand how you can't view this is a great time for stand up comedy with Netflix and HBO giving the medium a bigger platform than it's had since the 80s. And that's with Amazon only having

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Rotten tomatoes is racist 

i watched a few episodes of joe rogan and I started to like that dude but man he's so pretentious a lot of times it makes my toenails curl

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

i watched a few episodes of joe rogan and I started to like that dude but man he's so pretentious a lot of times it makes my toenails curl

There's a bell curve whereby the more intelligent the guest, the more Joe allows them to talk. As such, he allows scientists to talk in paragraphs, and then cuts off his comedian friends...

10 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

There's a bell curve whereby the more intelligent the guest, the more Joe allows them to talk. As such, he allows scientists to talk in paragraphs, and then cuts off his comedian friends...

thats true but it has nothing to do with what i said. he does his thing regardless of the guest he has having

9 hours ago, -GD- said:

No doubt. But it’s more than that. For example, I’m a pretty big LBGTQ advocate. However, all of this “identifying” bullshit, and these 50+ new sexuality classes, make me feel like I’m now more in the middle, because I don’t share these extreme views.

I don't understand this.

Its not like there's homework being assigned to learn 50+ new sexuality classes.

There's a whole bunch of stupid music genres being created as we speak.......I don't have to learn or keep up with any of them. They can exist and I don't have to really do anything.

In the off chance I meet somebody and accidentally use the wrong pronoun and get corrected on it.............................so? Not gonna ruin my day.

46 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't understand this.

Its not like there's homework being assigned to learn 50+ new sexuality classes.

There's a whole bunch of stupid music genres being created as we speak.......I don't have to learn or keep up with any of them. They can exist and I don't have to really do anything.

In the off chance I meet somebody and accidentally use the wrong pronoun and get corrected on it.............................so? Not gonna ruin my day.

I’m too tired to explain. The point is - someone is either a he/she..gay/straight/bi/tranny 

fuck these pansexual ass niggaz trying to give bi some fancy fucking name. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

I’m too tired to explain. The point is - someone is either a he/she..gay/straight/bi/tranny 

fuck these pansexual ass niggaz trying to give bi some fancy fucking name. 

I'd rather just call people by "hey you" or use their name, or simply talk to them without having to use any proper nouns.

You treat those fancy sexuals the same way you treat people who dress like trend whores.........you just don't act impress by them.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

I'd rather just call people by "hey you" or use their name, or simply talk to them without having to use any proper nouns.

You treat those fancy sexuals the same way you treat people who dress like trend whores.........you just don't act impress by them.

That’s fair