Chappelle new special is the funniest shit he's done since Chappelle Show

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to post this meme on social meets this morning, but didn’t because I would be labeled a “fat shamer” (it’s happened before)

No fucks given in this one.   

I don't understand how you can't view this is a great time for stand up comedy with Netflix and HBO giving the medium a bigger platform than it's had since the 80s. And that's with Amazon only having

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Wasn't a fan of the pedo shit, turned it off.

never really found him funny though.

same, but i never even watched that dude. who even is that 

just so you know (this was some advanced sarcasm) you people never get

Edited by kaz
10 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

yeah, the MJ pedo part was uncalled for. no need to joke about sucking on kids dicks, its gross.

He wasn't joking about kids sucking dicks he was joking about him not believing the people in the HBO documentary. The pedo jokes were done for shock and hilarity. Like when he says he would fuck Mackulay Culkin what's his name. It's clearly a fuckin joke

How are you different from the whiny SJWs that can't take "uncalled for" LGBT jokes?

Edited by Vini

Chappelle.thumb.jpg.f18904648cddb236e3dff619caf1fe76.jpg

In late 2019, comedian Dave Chappelle released his stand up comedy special on Netflix called “Sticks and Stones” – however those who read headlines of other woke bloggers know full well that this isn’t a mere comedy routine at all. It’s a racist, bigoted, homophobic hate rant no different than what Donald Trump spews at his white nationalist rallies.

Dave Chappelle proves once again that you do not need to be white in order to be a white supremacist – you simply need to say things that go against our progressive narrative.

In short, Dave Chappelle’s “Sticks and Stones” special should be classified as hate speech and should be considered a hate crime to watch it, talk positively about it or make light-hearted references to it. Dave Chappelle is a white supremacist Nazi sympathizer who hates women and Mexicans. Spread his shame and boycott Netflix.