Control is a marketing disaster, but....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think control is amazing. you guys hate on this game, they say this game sucks. this game is better than you and your entire life.   rempee and dildo are gay they argue but in the end they

I ran into a projector that was playing a video and knocked it over. It was facing a box on the floor and it actually continued projecting the video in a tiny square on the box...that’s one of the coo

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:cosby2: 

:snoop: 

Dawg, you're basically posting bullshots running around with a freecam carefully trying to manipulate angles. I love screenshots like that, but they're not indicative of what you see while playing the game, the FoV, the angles, none of it. 

Where are the gameplay ones? Oh, you also think it couldn't hold up fine without RTX? Against a fucking Xbox lol?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dawg, you're basically posting bullshots running around with a freecam carefully trying to manipulate angles. I love screenshots like that, but they're not indicative of what you see while playing the game, the FoV, the angles, none of it. 

Where are the gameplay ones? Oh, you also think it couldn't hold up fine without RTX? Against a fucking Xbox lol?

"Manipulating angles" :lawl:

Better graphics and environments are simply better.

That isn't done with "manipulating angles"

You're running out of excuses.

Just now, jehurey said:

"Manipulating angles" :lawl:

Better graphics and environments are simply better.

That isn't done with "manipulating angles"

You're running out of excuses.

Yes manipulating angles with a free cam at higher FoV for key lighting points, reflections etc, stuff you can't do in game. He knows I can't do that in Quantum Break, and these are not even his screenshots and it's clear from that third picture that color values and contrast was manipulated. 

The environments are not better looking, the craftsmanship is not to the same level. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're acting like that's not taken from gameplay.. and that the environments are somehow different?  

Manipulating angles?  Bitch... lmao.  Mad because I can show off Controls environments better than you can QB. lol

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes manipulating angles with a free cam at higher FoV for key lighting points, reflections etc, stuff you can't do in game. He knows I can't do that in Quantum Break, and these are not even his screenshots and it's clear from that third picture that color values and contrast was manipulated. 

The environments are not better looking, the craftsmanship is not to the same level. 

No, better textures, better artstyle, more architecture and objects in the environment is simply........better

There's no way around that.........and you sure as hell aren't smart enough to argue your way around it.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're acting like that's not taken from gameplay.. and that the environments are somehow different?  

Manipulating angles?  Bitch... lmao.  Mad because I can show off Controls environments better than you can QB. lol

You're not showing off anything, you're stealing pictures from someone else on Era who is trying to make these pictures look as artistic as possible likely running them through filters, photoshop, possibly even reshades all the while using freecam for angles.

Who do you think you're trying to fool here? Half of photography is proper angles, it can completely alter the appearance of a scene. I could make Quantum Break look photorealistic with all that crap, it's a joke. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

i think control is amazing. you guys hate on this game, they say this game sucks. this game is better than you and your entire life.

rempee and dildo are gay they argue but in the end they hate the game, because they are gay. despicable. :roll:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What in the fuck are you talking about :hest:

why are you both arguing its a waste of time, the game owns. :roll:

Edited by kaz
Just now, kaz said:

why are you both arguing its a waste of time, the game owns. :roll:

He's admitting he's wrong about saying the game will suck, so he's trying to shift his complaints over to the game being "low budget" and being a "marketing disaster"

He's still trying to fanboy since Remedy went to Sony for this game. LOL