Control is a marketing disaster, but....

30 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's amazing.  Technically stunning.  Fun to play.  Interesting.  and it's weird.

:blessed: 

To bring this back to the MOST ACCURATE and CORRECT thing Dynocrap has probably ever said on this forum in the two years he's been here, Gerstmann and the other bombcast regulars came to the agreement that it is the best, most complete game Remedy has ever made.

It seems like they considered Alan Wake and Max Payne to have been their best things up to this point, but that's probably more due to its story and its style, and with this game they say they love the story, they love the character, and they finally have absolutely compelling gameplay that exceeds Max Payne

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think control is amazing. you guys hate on this game, they say this game sucks. this game is better than you and your entire life.   rempee and dildo are gay they argue but in the end they

I ran into a projector that was playing a video and knocked it over. It was facing a box on the floor and it actually continued projecting the video in a tiny square on the box...that’s one of the coo

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

To bring this back to the MOST ACCURATE and CORRECT thing Dynocrap has probably ever said on this forum in the two years he's been here, Gerstmann and the other bombcast regulars came to the agreement that it is the best, most complete game Remedy has ever made.

It seems like they considered Alan Wake and Max Payne to have been their best things up to this point, but that's probably more due to its story and its style, and with this game they say they love the story, they love the character, and they finally have absolutely compelling gameplay that exceeds Max Payne

Yep.  I truly hope they make a series and continue on with this.  There's so much potential here.

I'm just drooling thinking about what a next generation Control could look like with those fancy new AMD cpus :whew: 

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Those people are nuts. Max Payne and Alan Wake were better games for their times.

Maybe Max Payne.

But c'mon, Alan Wake was all about atmosphere, that shooting was serviceable, at best. It was just something to do to get you between Point A and Point B.