Sonic Fox comes out as a non binary male

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know shit is fucked up when you can’t tell if a post is trolling or being serious. 

TIL that people in this forum are having some trouble differentiating sexual orientation and gender expression.   What constitutes the traits of masculinity and femininity very much changes

Well you insensitive prick... since they are fluid they can be either male or female, or neither... depending on the situation and how they feel at that time.  Thus, if they can be both, or neither, o

Posted Images

6 hours ago, JONBpc said:

And in time I could see myself dropping the He/Him pronouns. I cannot tell if I am genderfluid or not, but I feel identifying as a cis-man just isn’t too right. I definitely know I don’t feel like a woman either, but something in between like He They spectrum I feel fits me most.

FOX | SonicFox ✔ @SonicFox5000

Hell even when I called myself gay for simplicity purposes, something always felt off about that as well. I’ll probably still continue to say I’m gay but in true hindsight, I think I am prooooobably pansexual. Not sure yet. Sexuality and Gender is confusin’ sometimes!!

:gerstmann:

This has got to the the dumbest fuckin' shit I've ever read. :D 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

wait a sec.......... singular people are being referred to as them/they? 

What is going on.

Well you insensitive prick... since they are fluid they can be either male or female, or neither... depending on the situation and how they feel at that time.  Thus, if they can be both, or neither, or anything... you refer to them as them/they.

Is it REALLY that hard? :mjpls: 

• Haha 2
Just now, Remij_ said:

Well you insensitive prick... since they are fluid they can be either male or female, or neither... depending on the situation and how they feel at that time.  Thus, if they can be both, or neither, or anything... you refer to them as them/they.

Is it REALLY that hard :mjpls: 

Sounds like a complex way for someone to avoid being called 'it'. :jordan3:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, JONBpc said:

And in time I could see myself dropping the He/Him pronouns. I cannot tell if I am genderfluid or not, but I feel identifying as a cis-man just isn’t too right. I definitely know I don’t feel like a woman either, but something in between like He They spectrum I feel fits me most.

FOX | SonicFox ✔ @SonicFox5000

Hell even when I called myself gay for simplicity purposes, something always felt off about that as well. I’ll probably still continue to say I’m gay but in true hindsight, I think I am prooooobably pansexual. Not sure yet. Sexuality and Gender is confusin’ sometimes!!

:gerstmann:

The ramblings of an absolute madman. :rofl: 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Sounds like a complex way for someone to avoid being called 'it'. :jordan3:

It's about time I announce my decision to speak about myself in the third-person; and I mean IRL at work, in future job interviews, first dates.

• Haha 1
Great for SonicFox on at least 2 counts.
One is because they is a great person in general to begin with.
And Second is for the great grammar lessons about people learning that "they" can be singular as well and that if that was not the case there's a whole lot of books and even legal texts that are gonna be severely wrong just to be extra transphob

Do these people not see how fucking retarded they are LMAO
Send these people to the Bahamas asap
36 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I ventured into the depths and entered that thread....woo weeeeee.

A guy got banned for 3 days for saying:

That's great, but is it really gaming news?

:D

Exactly. It’s not. What a bunch of fuckheads.

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Would way rather our 36 members than thousands of NPC bots.

By far. 

Don't even know why they have a forum. Any post outside the tiny narrow view allowed on any topic is deleted and banned. Just have 1000s of identical posts all circle jerking each other.