Sonic Fox comes out as a non binary male

43 minutes ago, -GD- said:

no clue who that is, or what that is. 

i stick to the old school terms - gay, straight, bi, tranny.

fuck this "non binary" nonsense. 

lol yea sounds like someone came up with while doing math. thats some double loser shit for attention fags

• Haha 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know shit is fucked up when you can’t tell if a post is trolling or being serious. 

TIL that people in this forum are having some trouble differentiating sexual orientation and gender expression.   What constitutes the traits of masculinity and femininity very much changes

Well you insensitive prick... since they are fluid they can be either male or female, or neither... depending on the situation and how they feel at that time.  Thus, if they can be both, or neither, o

Posted Images

And in time I could see myself dropping the He/Him pronouns. I cannot tell if I am genderfluid or not, but I feel identifying as a cis-man just isn’t too right. I definitely know I don’t feel like a woman either, but something in between like He They spectrum I feel fits me most.

FOX | SonicFox ✔ @SonicFox5000

Hell even when I called myself gay for simplicity purposes, something always felt off about that as well. I’ll probably still continue to say I’m gay but in true hindsight, I think I am prooooobably pansexual. Not sure yet. Sexuality and Gender is confusin’ sometimes!!

:gerstmann:

Edited by JONBpc
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

ReefsetEra sucks his dick 

The rest of the internet wondering wtf this even means 

Wtf

I doubt even half of them understand what it means themselves. It's just that the expected response to something like this on that forum is to;

1. Not question it.

2. Post something supportive.

If you don't do the above two, might as well avoid the thread altogether or else you'll get banned.

:reg:

3 minutes ago, John Omaha said:

I blame social media and late-stage capitalism.

Also we were running out of oppressed peoples and oppressed peoples tend to vote for leftwing parties, so might as well invent some new oppressed peoples. 

29 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

And in time I could see myself dropping the He/Him pronouns. I cannot tell if I am genderfluid or not, but I feel identifying as a cis-man just isn’t too right. I definitely know I don’t feel like a woman either, but something in between like He They spectrum I feel fits me most.

FOX | SonicFox ✔ @SonicFox5000

Hell even when I called myself gay for simplicity purposes, something always felt off about that as well. I’ll probably still continue to say I’m gay but in true hindsight, I think I am prooooobably pansexual. Not sure yet. Sexuality and Gender is confusin’ sometimes!!

:gerstmann:

the weirdest part is you would have to read a book about this made up shit to understand what these nutjobs are talking about but then it's still trash. :tom: 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, kaz said:

the weirdest part is you would have to read a book about this made up shit to understand what these nutjobs are talking about but then it's still trash. :tom: 

for real, i have no clue what that guy..er...thing is talking about. 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Oh...I thought that was a game character I hadn't heard of. 

I initially thought it was some announcement regarding the Sonic film. :killzone:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Haha 1