Sony State of Play coming Tuesday Sep 24 1pm PST

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some guy said if you notice in the video that at the very end there 5 stragglers that fill in the 9... and that it could mean something PS5.. lol  I dunno about that, but kinda weird that they'd do th

PS4 is EOL though 

I'll go with Feb. 2020 since that chick who plays Ellie pretty much gave it away during that interview.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Those look like shit.

These are objectively good looking systems, I would never buy them as I'm not into owning something with one theme forever but they were thoughtfully designed and are aesthetically pleasing. Hell the Gears 5 Xbox One X has a partially translucent top with the skull being further inlaid so it appears as if it's under the ice. The claw marks on the S are actually etched in, the cracks on the ice are etched in. Microsoft does limited edition consoles properly. 

xbox-gears-of-war-4-console-lead.jpg?ito

xboxgears5.jpg

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

These are objectively good looking systems, I would never buy them as I'm not into owning something with one theme forever but they were thoughtfully designed and are aesthetically pleasing. Hell the Gears 5 Xbox One X has a partially translucent top with the skull being further inlaid so it appears as if it's under the ice. The claw marks on the S are actually etched in, the cracks on the ice are etched in. Microsoft does limited edition consoles properly. 

Could you be more full of shit? :mj: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's no different than women, you may have your personal tastes in what you like in a woman but there are women who are objectively attractive. 

With that logic, it can be applied to the Death Stranding PS4 Pro limited edition console or any other PS4 limited edition console.

Just now, lynux3 said:

With that logic, it can be applied to the Death Stranding PS4 Pro limited edition console or any other PS4 limited edition console.

No it cannot, because something is either objectively attractive or it's not. Natalie Portman is an objectively attractive woman, she may not be the type you go for but she's someone any man can look at and understand that she is in fact an attractive woman.

The same applies to basically anything, some things fall under the veil of subjectivity by failing to meet certain standards that therefore leave beauty up to the eye of the beholder while others fall into objective reality.  

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No it cannot, because something is either objectively attractive or it's not. Natalie Portman is an objectively attractive woman, she may not be the type you go for but she's someone any man can look at and understand that she is in fact an attractive woman.

The same applies to basically anything, some things fall under the veil of subjectivity by failing to meet certain standards that therefore leave beauty up to the eye of the beholder while others fall into objective reality.  

It applies. The PS4 Pro limited edition consoles are objectively attractive according to you.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't, you're just retarded. 

I think we can all agree how objectively retarded you come off with those statements, and that you objectively don't fully understand the basics of the term itself. :reg: 

Edited by lynux3
47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

xbox-gears-of-war-4-console-lead.jpg?ito

xboxgears5.jpg

doesn't matter, they'll never be worth shit because they're gameless pieces of trash XBONEs.

Even now the PS4 Pro will net you a higher trade in value than XBONER X at gamestop. :rofl: And on the second hand market, good luck, Pro will always be worth more because it's actually in demand.

maxresdefault.jpg

spider_man_ps4_pro_14_2400.0.jpg

l5f2e2fcnjn11.jpg

These are objectively better than all of the BONE's. that's why these go for close to a $1000 now. they're actually based on AAA games with devout fanbases who will pay out the ass to own them.

meanwhile Gears 5 is a 7.0 lesbian game which appeals to no one anymore, hence why i lost half the money I paid for my Bone S. That BoneX will line dumpsters soon, too.

Edited by Bodycount N
12 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

maxresdefault.jpg

l5f2e2fcnjn11.jpg

These are objectively better than all of the BONE's. that's why these go for close to a $1000 now. they're actually based on AAA games with devout fanbases who will pay out the ass to own them.

meanwhile Gears 5 is a 7.0 lesbian game which appeals to no one anymore, hence why i lost half the money I paid for my Bone S. That BoneX will line dumpsters soon, too.

Those objectively look real good. :dame: 

20 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

maxresdefault.jpg

l5f2e2fcnjn11.jpg

Bullshit, the MHW one is just a gloss top plate on a Pro with a laser printed decal on the top, the Spiderman one is just a red Pro with a laser printed spider logo and the KH3 one is just a regular Pro with again a laser printed decal. 

They are lazy and cheap as fuck. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Bullshit, the MHW one is just a gloss top plate on a Pro with a laser printed decal on the top, the Spiderman one is just a red Pro with a laser printed spider logo and the KH3 one is just a regular Pro with again a laser printed decal. 

They are lazy and cheap as fuck. 

true as that might be, they're for games people actually like.