Sony State of Play coming Tuesday Sep 24 1pm PST

nobody, not even halo fans wanted an Agent loki or whatever themed console but that's what they got. and now a kait's tampon edition One X?

These characters have 0 fanbases behind them and the franchises are sinking fast.

Literally NO ONE thinks agent loki or Kait diaz is their fav, most beloved character in gaming. They're just embarrassing trash.. :D 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some guy said if you notice in the video that at the very end there 5 stragglers that fill in the 9... and that it could mean something PS5.. lol  I dunno about that, but kinda weird that they'd do th

PS4 is EOL though 

I'll go with Feb. 2020 since that chick who plays Ellie pretty much gave it away during that interview.

Just now, Bodycount N said:

nobody, not even halo fans wanted an Agent loki or whatever themed console but that's what they got. and now a kait's tampon edition One X?

These characters have 0 fanbases behind them and the franchises are sinking fast.

Literally NO ONE thinks agent loki or Kait diaz is their fav, most beloved character in gaming. They're just embarrassing trash.. :D 

You say this because you're a sour puss but you're straying off the point. Both were well made good looking systems with effort behind them in design.

21 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Got my pre-order in. Cancelled my COD:MW Pro edition pre-order after the gay SP trailer (had it paid in full) and will sell my vanilla Pro in for around 300. which means i get this bad boy for only ~$50

death-stranding-bundle-ps4-pro-01-640x95

:bow: Kojima

Is there a way to connect it to your Switch screen?  Since you got rid of your TV and all...

:mj: 

54 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

gay as all hell. :D Knickknack trash and a schoolbag. one of the worst CE ever and at $200+ LMAO

The RE2 one atleast came with a high quality leon statue. that looks like another witcher 3 clay geralt situation.

averaging $500 on ebay :aitch: