Sony State of Play coming Tuesday Sep 24 1pm PST

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some guy said if you notice in the video that at the very end there 5 stragglers that fill in the 9... and that it could mean something PS5.. lol  I dunno about that, but kinda weird that they'd do th

PS4 is EOL though 

I'll go with Feb. 2020 since that chick who plays Ellie pretty much gave it away during that interview.

If TLOU2 has some open world areas, then that's going to be pretty awesome.

However, I would have hoped that they simply expand the story with other people in other areas so that they focus the story on how this post-apocalyptic world has progressed since the last time around. I hope they don't strictly make it a narrow story about a particular incident.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

'how would you rate our kiss last night"? 

143663203_ScreenShot2019-09-24at4_35_18PM.png.5f2f9ab269ebb9888930fa1df6ca784f.png

:kaz: Sooo lame. Such pretentious treehugger trash. ND sucks.

Don’t worry yourself, she will get brutally murdered

Reeeeesetera is already having a cry that they are “fridging the gays”; so it should trigger them

you people are overhyping this trash.

I guarantee you lightning doesn't strike twice. the second game won't be as revered as the first.

the first played masterfully on the fact that ellie was a likeable little kid. As a gross lesbian, a lot of the appeal is lost to a huge section of the audience.

I remember talking to a preofessor of mine about TLOU1 and he loved it because he said it was the ultimate 'dad game' where you take care of the kid, he had a kid about ellie's age.

Wonder if she turned into a bitter weed smoking lesbian, too. Hope not LOL

14 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Holy fuck.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-special-ops-is-a-timed-exclusive-on-ps4-until-oct-2020.142954/

Special ops in MW is exclusive to PS4 FOR ONE YEAR :D 

Will only be on other platform October 2020 :rofl: 

Special ops was a huge part of mw2 and 3. Imagine not getting this on PS4? :rofl: Oh my god. That's like 1/3rd of the game being locked out for you.

holy fuck  :lul::lul:

people fucking loved spec ops back in the day... exclusive for an entire year ? :rofl: when the next cod is a month from release? :rofl::rofl:

Just now, Bodycount N said:

you people are overhyping this trash.

I guarantee you lightning doesn't strike twice. the second game won't be as revered as the first.

the first played masterfully on the fact that ellie was a likeable little kid. As a gross lesbian, a lot of the appeal is lost to a huge section of the audience.

I remember talking to a preofessor of mine about TLOU1 and he loved it because he said it was the ultimate 'dad game' where you take care of the kid, he had a kid about ellie's age.

Wonder if she turned into a bitter weed smoking lesbian, too. Hope not LOL

it's a sequel to one of the greatest games of last gen, so it warrants the hype. 

Edited by -GD-
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

why so defensive?  It will be two disks because of that.  What's there to be defensive about? 

Pretty sure they went real time cutscenes with UC4

More likely it’s due to multiplayer taking up the other disc