• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

@-GD- I hear a lot of ppl complaining about not being able to listen to your own music/post casts but if you use headphones with a play function you can force your own music to play instead of the game’s. Sounds like you like the native music tho, I honestly haven’t listened to it haha. 

the developer said they’re working on an update to clear this, tho. It may already be out, haven’t played for a few days 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@-GD- I hear a lot of ppl complaining about not being able to listen to your own music/post casts but if you use headphones with a play function you can force your own music to play instead of the game’s. Sounds like you like the native music tho, I honestly haven’t listened to it haha. 

the developer said they’re working on an update to clear this, tho. It may already be out, haven’t played for a few days 

ya the native music really complements the feel of it. it all just looks, plays and sounds slick. 

@Goukosan bu bu all I care about is network speed :awww:

iphone-11-pro-max-speedtest-telus-lte.jp

maybe you should ditch sprint you fucking idiot lmfao. iPhones are more than capable :kaz:

it’s even 300+ in NYC, where you are...LMAO

and for the final nail in the coffin  if you think network speed is so important. 

Verizon DOUBLES sprints speed in NYC :kaz:

second rate phone, second rate carrier

bu bu network speed is important :rofls:

Edited by ghostz
49 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@Goukosan bu bu all I care about is network speed :awww:

iphone-11-pro-max-speedtest-telus-lte.jp

maybe you should ditch sprint you fucking idiot lmfao. iPhones are more than capable :kaz:

it’s even 300+ in NYC, where you are...LMAO

and for the final nail in the coffin  if you think network speed is so important. 

Verizon DOUBLES sprints speed in NYC :kaz:

second rate phone, second rate carrier

bu bu network speed is important :rofls:

Galaxies are gigabit speed class devices.... if both an iPhone and a Galaxy are on the same network Galaxies reach speeds IPhones can't. 

Don't blame the carrier blame the shit Intel modem Apple put in the iPhone 11.... :lawl:

Ghost ran to Canada to post a speed test half as slow as a Galaxy:mj: 

Edited by Goukosan
50 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Galaxies are gigabit speed class devices.... if both an iPhone and a Galaxy are on the same network Galaxies reach speeds IPhones can't. 

Don't blame the carrier blame the shit Intel modem Apple put in the iPhone 11.... :lawl:

Ghost ran to Canada to post a speed test half as slow as a Galaxy:mj: 

Except you know... I get higher speeds than Jon on the same network. You constantly lose. :kaz:

bu bu same networkkkk. Your network sucks ass Lmao clearly you don’t value network speed.. or you WOULDNT HAVE SAMSUNG :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
44 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Except you know... I get higher speeds than Jon on the same network. You constantly lose. :kaz:

bu bu same networkkkk. Your network sucks ass Lmao clearly you don’t value network speed.. or you WOULDNT HAVE SAMSUNG :kaz:

Hey retard you have sprint as well and top it off you have a slow ass iPhone 11 :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hey retard you have sprint as well and top it off you have a slow ass iPhone 11 :lawl:

What do you think Jon has? We BOTH have sprint, in the same area. You are claiming he will get double my speed. 

afraid to make a little wager?

:scsa:guess i can put “best network speed” in the title now too, considering I will get equal or better than him :smokefro:

Posting (and bragging) 5g when you don’t have a 5g phone on a carrier you don’t have ....when 5g covers about 3% of the country & there’s a 3 minute delay in connection when swapping from 4g to 5g and vice versa. A new low. Lol new favorite part of the thread :tom5:

Gouk rn catching a bus (doesn’t own a car) to the best part in the city he can find for coverage. :cruise:

49BEF8DC-E1C7-4C81-9BC2-733F7B2142CC.thumb.png.ee2972951930d2f5d68b020137bf7beb.png

when really, it just doesn’t matter. Who needs good service when 5x the speed is available on WiFi, and WiFi is everywhere? Lmao

Edited by ghostz
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic