TLOU Part II Release Date Trailer - Feb 20th, 2 discs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love how fluid and organic the gameplay is, and how the environments feel large, dense and natural. 

Can't actually tell if ppl are being serious or not..... Those gameplay snippets have animations in them that are miles beyond anything we have seen. Using screenshots for ND games never justify

Posted Images

The game looks great... but it does look pretty soft.  I suspected it was running at max 1440p based off the initial gameplay reveal.. but for what it's worth.. the full resolution screen captures Sony put on their site are 1080p. 

the-last-of-us-state-0ek5v.jpg

the-last-of-us-state-r4kuk.jpg

the-last-of-us-state-d2kcq.jpg

the-last-of-us-state-kvj1m.jpg

the-last-of-us-state-wpkvd.jpg

the-last-of-us-state-zwjpo.jpg

the-last-of-us-state-2bjqp.jpg

So yea.. it looks incredible.. but I have a feeling it's going to use a dynamic res ranging from 1080p to 1440p.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It looks like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Resident Evil 2 had a baby. I'd say this is something good considering those are both great games, but given how unique this game is trying to be plus its generic 'zombie apocalypse' theme it's losing personal identity. 

It's easy to tell when someone hasn't played the first game and hasn't followed along with the upcoming game. You're wrong on all accounts... objectively.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's easy to tell when someone hasn't played the first game and hasn't followed along with the upcoming game. You're wrong on all accounts... objectively.

I have eyes, it legit looks like you took RDR2, RE2 and a lesbian and threw them in a blender. 

P.S. I stopped playing the first game because it was slow and boring as fuck. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Can't actually tell if ppl are being serious or not.....

Those gameplay snippets have animations in them that are miles beyond anything we have seen. Using screenshots for ND games never justify what they excel at, which is the ultra realistic animations while you're playing. They take gaming to a whole new level every time then everyone else spends years catching up. 

• Like 2