TLOU Part II Release Date Trailer - Feb 20th, 2 discs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love how fluid and organic the gameplay is, and how the environments feel large, dense and natural. 

Can't actually tell if ppl are being serious or not..... Those gameplay snippets have animations in them that are miles beyond anything we have seen. Using screenshots for ND games never justify

Posted Images

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

i love how fluid and organic the gameplay is, and how the environments feel large, dense and natural. 

It looks amazing.

But I'm gonna keep it 100 here.. It looks as good as the other amazing looking games this gen imo.  Where it, and Naughty Dog excel will be presentation, and cutscenes and scripted moments.  Naughty Dog have a way with making things nice and cinematic.

But the most impressive thing to me about it all, is that enemies and the AI looks far better than any other game I can remember.  That shit right there is where this game seems like it's going to be far ahead.

The overall package has amazing presentation.  I can't fucking wait to find out what's going to happen.

• Like 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

It looks amazing.

But I'm gonna keep it 100 here.. It looks as good as the other amazing looking games this gen imo.  Where it, and Naughty Dog excel will be presentation, and cutscenes and scripted moments.  Naughty Dog have a way with making things nice and cinematic.

But the most impressive thing to me about it all, is that enemies and the AI looks far better than any other game I can remember.  That shit right there is where this game seems like it's going to be far ahead.

The overall package has amazing presentation.  I can't fucking wait to find out what's going to happen.

i can agree with this. that's why still shots don't do it justice. 

the game looks amazing people have no right to shit on it for the graphics.

and lol at dyno crying because it's basically the child of red dead and RE2. lol to me that's amazing to put it (even if still far off). what outstanding franchise does xbox have? gays numero 5?? lol