Switch lite sells 177,936 units in the first three days on the market in japan, Switch family totals 240,000 in one week

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/switch-lite-sold-177936-units-within-first-three-days-in-japan

Switch Lite sold 177,936 units during its first three days of release in Japan, according to Famitsu‘s estimated sales numbers.

Including both the regular Switch model and Switch Lite, the Switch family of hardware sold 240,000 units in Japan last week.

Switch Lite launched worldwide on September 20.

So one week in japan for switch= nearly 10x what MS sold in one month (28k) in the states.

Japan doesn't matter

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s the newer model SKU with the better battery.

This one. 

Also, I assume that picking up a 128GB MicroSD card is sufficient if you're getting most of your AAA titles as a physical copy, no?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The Switch is selling more in ONE week in the small island nation of Japan........than the Xbox One sells in the entire North America region in ONE MONTH?????????

Good Lord.

yes, nearly 10x more at that. :rofl: 

EXCLUSIVES DON'T MATTER!:deniro:

Edited by Bodycount N
5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

yes, nearly 10x more at that. :rofl: 

EXCLUSIVES DON'T MATTER!:deniro:

Jerry actually thinks exclusives don’t matter, and idk if you saw the thread, but @Goukosan is excited to stream gears 5 to his android device. He even bought a Xbox controller, LOL. 

these kids are fake sheep and real lemmings. 

that's the retarded part about Xcloud, it's limited to shitty android devices. how in the hell is Phil going to reach these 2 billion gamers when Xcloud is barred from apple devices and everywhere else that has a proprietary platform of their own?

Xcloud is a never was, it will never take off. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry actually thinks exclusives don’t matter, and idk if you saw the thread, but @Goukosan is excited to stream gears 5 to his android device. He even bought a Xbox controller, LOL. 

these kids are fake sheep and real lemmings. 

Oh man, his butthurt is spilling into a THIRD THREAD :lawl:

29 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

that's the retarded part about Xcloud, it's limited to shitty android devices. how in the hell is Phil going to reach these 2 billion gamers when Xcloud is barred from apple devices and everywhere else that has a proprietary platform of their own?

Xcloud is a never was, it will never take off. 

It will never take off lol, only Jerry and Gouk will play it 😂

3 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/switch-lite-sold-177936-units-within-first-three-days-in-japan

So one week in japan for switch= nearly 10x what MS sold in one month (28k) in the states.

Japan doesn't matter

At no point ever in its history has it sold only 28,000 in a month or any number remotely close to that. You're a fucking idiot.

46 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Even I plan on picking one up soon. :benio:

there really isn't a reason not to anymore. the docking and undocking mechanics sounded awful, I never want to deal with that. A purely handheld device for that price is a very attractive deal. 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

there really isn't a reason not to anymore. the docking and undocking mechanics sounded awful, I never want to deal with that. A purely handheld device for that price is a very attractive deal. 

I'm actually looking at a the Standard due to the control issue. I'd also like to think, there will be times when I play it docked - although I do know @-GD- has said he has never played it docked; I have played it as a handheld, and docked and much preferred looking at the TV.

I just can't see myself getting the Lite, and then a joycon glitches out and now I'm really screwed.

7 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I'm actually looking at a the Standard due to the control issue. I'd also like to think, there will be times when I play it docked - although I do know @-GD- has said he has never played it docked; I have played it as a handheld, and docked and much preferred looking at the TV.

I just can't see myself getting the Lite, and then a joycon glitches out and now I'm really screwed.

If you're going to get one there's really no reason to ever get the lite unless you're broke. Why would you remove that much potential function for $100? Totally not worth it. 

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

yeah, my sister's fiance is borrowing my dock for their second bedroom. it's really a great handheld imo.