PlayStation Now Subscriptions Start at $9.99 Monthly; GTA V, God of War, More Blockbuster Games Added

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Its like....you work at Sony.

Either way, I can wait 6 months for a movie to come to Netflix, just as I can wait 6 months for Sonys movies to come to my Pc.

Im betting by ps5 they will be day 1. Your choice, buy or subscribe, like most other big companies are doing or will.

LMFAO not going to happen. god of war is like 18 months old. this nigga can't count :mj: expect old games with latency - the true hobo experience for the lemhobos. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dyno calling others extremist fanboys  

Real talk, Spider-Man is one of the top 5 best games this gen. And I fucking hate everything marvel and spiderman

is worse than that   All PlayStation Now games can be streamed on PS4 or Windows PC (minimum requirements apply). PS Now games (PS4 and PS2) can only be downloaded to a PS4. PS Now games

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

LMFAO not going to happen. god of war is like 18 months old. this nigga can't count :mj: expect old games with latency - the true hobo experience for the lemhobos. 

They will all be there, eventually. So it doesn't even matter. 

MS does it, Ubi does it, EA does it. Sony will do it.

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

is worse than that

All PlayStation Now games can be streamed on PS4 or Windows PC (minimum requirements apply). PS Now games (PS4 and PS2) can only be downloaded to a PS4.

PS Now games are streamed from our servers to your PS4 or PC over an internet connection at a maximum resolution of 720p. Streamed games are available in stereo only and surround sound is not supported.

its like, if you wanna play ps exclusives this much why not just buy a ps4 ? :mj:

• Haha 1
Just now, Quad Damage said:

is worse than that

All PlayStation Now games can be streamed on PS4 or Windows PC (minimum requirements apply). PS Now games (PS4 and PS2) can only be downloaded to a PS4.

PS Now games are streamed from our servers to your PS4 or PC over an internet connection at a maximum resolution of 720p. Streamed games are available in stereo only and surround sound is not supported.

its like, if you wanna play ps exclusives this much why not just buy a ps4 ? :mj:

budgetB got owned :D 

15 minutes ago, -GD- said:

budgetB got owned :D 

I want to play GOW, that's really it. TLOU2 I guess. Why buy a PS console when I can play those games on PC?

Steaming only? Ok, whatever makes you feel better about all of Sonys games going to PC.

You don't have to make hardware to make your subscription service enticing.

They almost halved the price, day one games will be there soon. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I want to play GOW, that's really it. TLOU2 I guess. Why buy a PS console when I can play those games on PC?

Steaming only? Ok, whatever makes you feel better about all of Sonys games going to PC.

:rofls:

Just now, JONBpc said:

720p, no surround sound and latency :D good luck with that. 

To be fair, Sony is moving PS Now over to Microsoft's Azure servers.

So maybe latency is better.

But still, this is like Sony raping Hobopass and Xcloud at the same time.

God of War, GTA5, Uncharted 4, along with much more interesting list of older games?  If you can download that to your PS4, then that beats Hobopass.

If you want to stream those games, that already beats Xcloud.

And for $60/year, which is $5/month? That beats all of Microsoft's game services.

45 minutes ago, -GD- said:

switch has no latency issues :D 

You probably haven't even tried any of these streaming services . For sony movie games it will be more than playable .

Even titanfall was pretty responsive on EAs thing . IQ isn't as good for sure but it's definitely playable. 

Beats buying a ps console for 2 games.

Just now, JONBpc said:

You probably haven't even tried any of these streaming services . For sony movie games it will be more than playable .

Even titanfall was pretty responsive on EAs thing . IQ isn't as good for sure but it's definitely playable. 

Beats buying a ps console for 2 games.

Yet you buy an Xbox for no games :D