So I gave my "roommate" AKA mooch a 30day notice to vacate.

She is pissed.  Her reaction to it was to tell me how horrible I am and how much she hates me.  Mind you she has lived here rent free for 1 year.  Every day since she has tried to pick a fight with me and it's pissing her off more that I don't react.  I have done passive aggressive things like block her from the Wi-Fi, set a passcode on the tv and xbox, and delete her Netflix user id.  

56 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Arent you a liberal? No wonder you put up with her for so long.

If someone didn't have money for rent I wouldn't even float their ass for a month. These libs cuck themselves out thinking they're helping but they're just hurting themselves i.e. ideology they try to apply for everyone else via government systems.

Give lazy freeloading people an inch and they will take a mile, libs aren't better people they're just stupid and oblivious to human nature.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If someone didn't have money for rent I wouldn't even float their ass for a month. These libs cuck themselves out thinking they're helping but they're just hurting themselves i.e. ideology they try to apply for everyone else via government systems.

Give lazy freeloading people an inch and they will take a mile, libs aren't better people they're just stupid and oblivious to human nature.

This is actually v true