Grounded a co-op survival game from Obsidian announced

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honey I Shrunk The Lemshits     This game looks like shit.  

More shovelpass content to fill out their library.     This just looks like Honey I Shrunk the Kids the video game.

45 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Idk it seems like these guys wanted to make it. 

Gp has a ton of quality games on and coming too . Heck 3 yakuza games are coming soon , and multiple games released today and many more for the holidays.  Lots of great stuff .

Its reaching ....to call this gp padding .

Netflix ? All.of my fav shows are on netflix and spotify is great . I hope gp gets as good as them .

I'm talking first party not 3rd. 

Look at Netflix at the start of it's reign, it's Originals were all Emmy nominated and some of the best show around, now they have less quality shows than back then but probably 100x the content.

Music since Spotify began and started paying based on plays has meant a huge increase in shorter, catchy type songs cause all you care about is the single number of hits of a song. 

If you push a sub model you need to have constant new material or ppl will unsub. Do you see nintendo or Sony doing any of this? Yet already, Ninja Theory and Obsidian's first 2 games under the MS owndership (meaning being published by MS) are 2 games by a small portion of the team. 

Most the devs ms bought have multiple teams . Obsidian just dropped TOW on GP, go has a bunch of great stuff now , and coming....and your butthurt because 13 people from obsidian are making this game .

Much like netflix , gp will never just be massive budget critically acclaimed games and they don't need to be .

Hell , you're calling a 2/5 your gotg yet call a small scale game padding.  Lol . Ok . We get it , you hate everything ms does ( even though you play all of their games,  even the terrible ones )

The thing is that deals like the Yakuza games coming onto GamePass feel logical in that SEGA is pretty much done at selling that game at full price, its at permenant bargain bin pricing right now.

Anybody who follows Wario64 on twitter knows that they see a Yakuza deal for like $10, $12, $15 about one every 10 days.

MS probably purchased the rights to Yakuza games for a period of time, equivalent to SEGA earning about $10 per each copy, and MS pays them all, upfront. Port job to Xbox is probably easy, maybe even Microsoft offers to pay for the porting. Yakuza games are on GamePass for about a few months and then get cycled out.

Its like a movie publisher who shows a movie first at theaters for a few months, and then goes to VOD, and then goes to Redbox, and then after all of that.....Netflix can get the rights to the movie for cheap.

57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The thing is that deals like the Yakuza games coming onto GamePass feel logical in that SEGA is pretty much done at selling that game at full price, its at permenant bargain bin pricing right now.

Anybody who follows Wario64 on twitter knows that they see a Yakuza deal for like $10, $12, $15 about one every 10 days.

MS probably purchased the rights to Yakuza games for a period of time, equivalent to SEGA earning about $10 per each copy, and MS pays them all, upfront. Port job to Xbox is probably easy, maybe even Microsoft offers to pay for the porting. Yakuza games are on GamePass for about a few months and then get cycled out.

Its like a movie publisher who shows a movie first at theaters for a few months, and then goes to VOD, and then goes to Redbox, and then after all of that.....Netflix can get the rights to the movie for cheap.

So everybody wins?  Not sure why you're so angry or critical.  You sound like a whiny bitch.

Edited by Spicalicious
1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

So everybody wins?  Not sure why you're so angry or critical.  You sound like a whiny bitch.

[jerry]: yeah this sounds quite logical

[lemmings]: you sound like a whiny bitch!!!

lol, yeah I'm the one who sounds emotional here.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

why, because I accurately explained something and you lost your shit? sounds like a personal problem to me.

No because you're wrong as usual but there's no point arguing with you.  Don't you ever find it strange that most arguments and fucked up threads on the forum are because of you?  You are the only one that acts like a cancer on here. You are rot.

3 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

No because you're wrong as usual but there's no point arguing with you.  Don't you ever find it strange that most arguments and fucked up threads on the forum are because of you?  You are the only one that acts like a cancer on here. You are rot.

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

whatever. im off to sleep.

Yeah, too bad those threads don't have such stable and reasonable commenting like the way you're posting now.

Be sure to turn the pillow after it gets wet on one side.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, too bad those threads don't have such stable and reasonable commenting like the way you're posting now.

Oh boohoo. Jerry mad at me for calling him cancer?  What's wrong princess, don't like being told what you really are?

Miserable fuck :D 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Keep up the dudgeon and you'll be grounded. :ramp:

6 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Oh boohoo. Jerry mad at me for calling him cancer?  What's wrong princess, don't like being told what you really are?

Miserable fuck :D 

4 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Every thread retard Jerry posts in:

Subject:  Any opinion on anything.

Jerry: I disagree. why? because I like to play devils advocate and I'm annoying. 

Just STFU already :D 

Looks like he's in Stage IV.