Xbox Series X

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The name is so bad, and it's so ugly. I don't think Sony can outdo them in ugliness and PlayStation 5 is like genius branding in comparison.

This reveal actually makes me more excited for the PS5 because the bar is so low now.

lmao it's hilarious how much you're exaggerating.

"It's SO ugly.." :roll: 

"hey guys I think this looks kinda cool!"

ps5-devkit-render.jpg?quality=98&strip=a

"I'd put that under my TV"

LMAO you fucking clowns :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's fucking ugly compared to the S and the X. It's a downgrade from the previous models.

Nah.  I just don't get how people can call it ugly.  It's a black box.  Bigger than before.. in which I say.. no shit.  You want more power in a console, you have to make concessions.. there's only so much power and heat you can dissipate in a console box the size of PS4/XO with today's technology :woo:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nah.  I just don't get how people can call it ugly.  It's a black box.  Bigger than before.. in which I say.. no shit.  You want more power in a console, you have to make concessions.. there's only so much power and heat you can dissipate in a console box the size of PS4/XO with today's technology :woo:

Look at the pics above. It's actually not that big when you look at it from all 3 sides. I was expecting a monstrosity based on the original pic.

I don't think volumewise total it's bigger than the Pro.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Look at the pics above. It's actually not that big when you look at it from all 3 sides. I was expecting a monstrosity based on the original pic.

I don't think volumewise total it's bigger than the Pro.

I know that.  It was obvious when you see the controller next to it... like I said.. it's 2 gamecubes stuck together.

Just now, lynux3 said:

It's still an ugly looking thing. This is going to look like shit in an entertainment center. Hopefully Sony doesn't fuck up the PS5's design this bad.

They were clearly severely limited by thermals and cooling, that's why it looks like shit compared to the X.

Sony probably has a similar issue, so I expect them to fuck it up as well.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

They were clearly severely limited by thermals and cooling, that's why it looks like shit compared to the X.

Sony probably has a similar issue, so I expect them to fuck it up as well.

They could have tackled this issue many different ways. I don't expect Sony to push out some square trash can. Microsoft basically took a Mac Pro and squared it off.

41JTbcvI6mL._SY445_.jpg

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

They could have tackled this issue many different ways. I don't expect Sony to push out some square trash can. Microsoft basically took a Mac Pro and squared it off.

41JTbcvI6mL._SY445_.jpg

After the fabled Panos team that everyone has been jerking off to since 2016, actually put out this fugly thing. Id temper expectations for the PS5.

Don’t really understand what is hard about ppl not liking a black tower on their entertainment system.

It’s not a unique design. There is a reason no device has done this successfully. A lot of tv units won’t fit it. The ones that fit on top will have a long device next to a tv. 

the different series are prob gonna be different height levels too. Just like Echo models.

would be hilarious if Sony went a similar route but circular though lol