The next Forza is already playable and will be announced next year

Probably going to have it ready for either launch or close after launch.

It'll 3 years since the last one.  Turn 10 and Playground have no doubt been working on a new engine as well as completely new assets reading it for next gen.  :whew: 

I've enjoyed the Forza games.  If you haven't played with manual transmission and clutch then you have no room to talk.  It's really fun to race those cars.  It is what it is. It's a race simulator.. If you don't like that then gtfo.  I play on manual with clutch with the standard xbox controller and the game is superb in that aspect.. taking corners at really high speeds and learning the curves... knowing which gear to adjust to just by the sound of the engine.  It's magnificent. so much strategy involved.

Can't wait to see this one in action.

Edited by Spicalicious
2 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I've enjoyed the Forza games.  If you haven't played with manual transmission and clutch then you have no room to talk.  It's really fun to race those cars.  It is what it is. It's a race simulator.. If you don't like that then gtfo.  I play on manual with clutch with the standard xbox controller and the game is superb in that aspect.. taking corners at really high speeds and learning the curves... knowing which gear to adjust to just by the sound of the engine.  It's magnificent. so much strategy involved.

A Spicoli ode to the road :love:

great, now let's make sure it launches only on xbox series x with at the least 6-12 months of exclusivity.

nothing would please me more than to see this series taken away from PC for good, it's the only competent racer left and it's a system seller. It deserves to be treated like a first class, exclusive experience.

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

great, now let's make sure it launches only on xbox series x with at the least 6-12 months of exclusivity.

nothing would please me more than to see this series taken away from PC for good, it's the only competent racer left and it's a system seller. It deserves to be treated like a first class, exclusive experience.

Run along and play your Switch version kid :hest: 

26fdb24b-3b21-43c6-b975-4ca5ca2cc6f0.jpg

:ovolol:

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah hopefully it will force Sony to create a racer next-gen that can get out of the 70's. 

You mean the premier racing eSports Gran Turismo Sport that launched horribly and then made a massive comeback stomping Borza for the last 3 years? Let's hope so. :juggle:

Just now, lynux3 said:

You mean the premier racing eSports Gran Turismo Sport that launched horribly and then made a massive comeback stomping Borza for the last 3 years? Let's hope so. :juggle:

How many Gran Turismo eSports players do you know? You don't give two shits about that and no one else does either, doesn't change the fact that it's a worse game and was rated as such.

I didn't see it getting re-reviewed so it's still in the 70's I take it. 

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How many Gran Turismo eSports players do you know? You don't give two shits about that and no one else does either, doesn't change the fact that it's a worse game and was rated as such.

I didn't see it getting re-reviewed so it's still in the 70's I take it. 

Polyphony brought online racing out of the ghetto, the fuck you talking about the 70s? :drake: Forza flopped. 

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Polyphony brought online racing out of the ghetto, the fuck you talking about the 70s? :drake: Forza flopped. 

GTS is a shitty 70s rated racing game :hest: 

bubu my esport racing :tear2: 

ROFL, meanwhile FH4 has a 72 car battle royale mode in a fully open online world:mj: