Sleek, sexy, powerful, stellar :blessed:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus christ, that looks like a gaming console design for a Federal Corrections facility.

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No shit... that goes for... every device released ever.  Acting like I'm saying everyone should love it...  No retard.  I'm simply saying it's not as dumb fuck BIG as you idiots are claiming it is.  Hold on... I'll tell Receiver manufacturers to change the form factor of Receivers... because they're too big for entertainment centers... 

I love how you're acting like where the console is in that pic is the ONLY place it could be put... Give me a fucking break.  Take the PS4 and XBox out of there and put the Series X where they were.. OMG so fucking hard :roll:   You got room for a subwoofer... you got room for a Series X... stop being a bitch :hest: 

Your subwoofer is supposed to be behind you. :|

Just now, madmaltese said:

You mean like the Xbox One OG and the Xbox One X?

No.. I mean like a system with 2x the power of an Xbox One X fitting inside the same form factor?

What the fuck are you guys expecting...  You're all being completely unrealistic.

I understand this shit isn't going to fit everyones entertainment center... but that's a consideration that happens for any design of anything ever...  This thing when standing up takes up very little surface area.  It can easily be put on the floor beside your entertainment center..  It will fit in many entertainment centers...  Not everyone is a whiny bitch that doesn't want anything on the sides of their tv too don't forget.. :drake: 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Everyone like, put your pc in your living room , you dont need an xbox .

Now when xbox is much smaller than even a mid case its ohhhh....ohhhhhhhh no way to big 

Fucking exactly :D 

So fucking stupid lol

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Everyone like, put your pc in your living room , you dont need an xbox .

Now when xbox is much smaller than even a mid case its ohhhh....ohhhhhhhh no way to big 

Exactly the point everyone is making though. I know ppl with PC's in their living room. Not a single person I have ever seen has a tower up top next to their tv. Nearly all of them on the floor next to their unit. Guess that's where the Series X goes. 

Exactly the point everyone is making though. I know ppl with PC's in their living room. Not a single person I have ever seen has a tower up top next to their tv. Nearly all of them on the floor next to their unit. Guess that's where the Series X goes. 

So.. is that a big deal, Mr. can't have anything beside my tv cause iz distrakting?

Bottom level for a bottom tier console :drake: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No.. I mean like a system with 2x the power of an Xbox One X fitting inside the same form factor?

What the fuck are you guys expecting...  You're all being completely unrealistic.

I understand this shit isn't going to fit everyones entertainment center... but that's a consideration that happens for any design of anything ever...  This thing when standing up takes up very little surface area.  It can easily be put on the floor beside your entertainment center..  It will fit in many entertainment centers...  Not everyone is a whiny bitch that doesn't want anything on the sides of their tv too don't forget.. :drake: 

Of course I'm expecting it to be bigger. The post was talking about how I would hate if MS went vertically with their size and Sony went horizontally. 

You're the one that can't seem to handle anyone not loving this design.:face: Losing your shit in thread after thread.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So.. is that a big deal, Mr. can't have anything beside my tv cause iz distrakting?

You're the dumbass that posted this stupid render thinking it actually helps your point :rofls:

If you posted with one of the Series X on the floor I would've been like, yup, perfect placement. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Of course I'm expecting it to be bigger. The post was talking about how I would hate if MS went vertically with their size and Sony went horizontally. 

You're the one that can't seem to handle anyone not loving this design.:face: Losing your shit in thread after thread.

Take that back you retard!!!!!! It's not that big. :awww:

I totally can... but not coming from people who clearly are going out of their way to shit on it.

Oh noes.. it's a tower.  Can't have that in my living room.  It looks like a Subwoofer... how disgusting.  No place in my living room for that!

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You're the dumbass that posted this stupid render thinking it actually helps your point :rofls:

If you posted with one of the Series X on the floor I would've been like, yup, perfect placement. 

It does help my point.  lmao Mr... what do they call people with a fear of putting things beside their TV?

:mj: 

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It's much smaller than even a mid size case.  You're fucking retarded lmao

Just now, Remij_ said:

I totally can... but not coming from people who clearly are going out of their way to shit on it.

Oh noes.. it's a tower.  Can't have that in my living room.  It looks like a Subwoofer... how disgusting.  No place in my living room for that!

You keep saying 'in the living room' when every complaint has been 'don't want that next to my tv' or 'it won't fit in my entertainment unit' :| 

That's not even close to the same thing. 

People have PCs in their living rooms. Very few have it next to the TV or in a compartment of their unit.

Many ppl have subwoofers. I've yet to see a single person stick it on top of their unit next to their tv. 

This isn't difficult to understand.