Sleek, sexy, powerful, stellar :blessed:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus christ, that looks like a gaming console design for a Federal Corrections facility.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's not huge.  You're giving an opinion.. not a fact... since it's a matter of opinion and perspective.

It's like someone only ever having a Switch Lite, then holding on to a regular Switch for the first time they act like it's the biggest and heaviest shit ever.. lmao stop being a little bitch :tom: 

Lmao.. the Switch and dock right there wont fit anywhere else ... they had to turn it sideways :kaz: 

bY258uX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Turn this standing sideways..... ohh wait.. same size all sides while standing :sabu:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Turn this standing sideways..... ohh wait.. same size all sides while standing :sabu:

Right.  That thing will actually fit on a smaller surface area than any other console than maybe the Gamecube.

LMAO imagine thinking you had a point :hehe: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Lmao.. the Switch and dock right there wont fit anywhere else ... they had to turn it sideways :kaz: 

This is another great point that idiots like him will overlook. Because of the way Switch it setup you almost exclusively have to place it on top of something in order to insert and remove it from the dock. 

Most entertainment systems cannot house the Switch, it more often than not HAS to be on top of them which is not ideal. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Remij posts render "see guys it's fine" :grimaceleft:

:sabu:

As I said... legit retarded :tom: 

I guess visualization using realistic renders won't help when the people you're showing them to are blind :hest: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This is another great point that idiots like him will overlook. Because of the way Switch it setup you almost exclusively have to place it on top of something in order to insert and remove it from the dock. 

Most entertainment systems cannot house the Switch, it more often than not HAS to be on top of them which is not ideal. 

Yes.. the Switch needs space to be docked... ok genius.  Am I going to waste time defending that? nope. 

Is the Switch needing space to dock going to change the size of series X? Nope.... still a big console. 

It's like retard hour with you two..... look at what you guys are defending.... console size :drake:

It's big... its a meme.. its a running joke... who gives a shit... 

"But I must defend MS at all times" :adhd:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes.. the Switch needs space to be docked... ok genius.  Am I going to waste time defending that? nope. 

Is the Switch needing space to dock going to change the size of series X? Nope.... still a big console. 

It's like retard hour with you two..... look at what you guys are defending.... console size :drake:

It's big... its a meme.. its a running joke... who gives a shit... 

"But I must defend MS at all times" :adhd:

Stop being so fucking dramatic about how big it is and nobody would say shit. 

bubu HUMONGOUS!! 

It's big,  sure . Is it as big as people are making it out to be ? No. 

Is it ugly? Subjective.  Its growing on me . Its clean , it's ok. 

We are getting a console as powerful as probably a 2070 super . That won't fit in a xbx sized box. 

It's clear they are going for silence and coming with this design .

So while it isn't ideal., I think they did good for what they had to work with .

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

NO IT DOESN'T, YOU'RE RETARDED... HOW DARE YOU SAY IT'S A SUBWOOFER.... TAKE THAT BACK NOW!!!!!! :awww:

It's funny cause all that image has shown is just how much everyone would rather have a regular console that fits where the X1 and PS4 is in that image as opposed to the Series X :D

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

well, at least it can block plants and shit. 

Now I'm gonna need something even bigger block that hideous brick too. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... soooo totally out of place in the living room!

Yeah everyone puts their subwoofer on top of their entertainment unit near their tv :mj: Mines on the floor so you never see it when looking at the tv. If that's where you're saying the Series X should go then yeah, you're right.

Man you are losing your mind over this. How is this is hard to understand that some ppl's entertainment setup simply doesn't accommodate something of that size and shape and that something of that size and shape simply shouldn't be in your peripheral vision next to a tv. This pic you posted is 100% what everyone complaining about it is talking about.

Just now, JONBpc said:

It's big,  sure . Is it as big as people are making it out to be ? No. 

Is it ugly? Subjective.  Its growing on me . Its clean , it's ok. 

We are getting a console as powerful as probably a 2070 super . That won't fit in a xbx sized box. 

It's clear they are going for silence and coming with this design .

So while it isn't ideal., I think they did good for what they had to work with .

this is a fair post. i can't imagine what sony will crank out if the specs are similar. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Sonys console will be big too . I doubt they will go with a tower design but if they have high end pc power , that's not going in a box the size of even the footlong deep pro

It will either be big, loud and hot, or underpowerd. that's really the only options

Edited by DynamiteCop!