Sleek, sexy, powerful, stellar :blessed:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus christ, that looks like a gaming console design for a Federal Corrections facility.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Sure.. post... but why whine when I disagree with you? .. lmao.

You claim I'm subjecting you to you having to explain yourself...  I mean, you can say your piece and leave.  But if you want to argue.. then keep arguing with me.. because I disagree with you.

That's how things work.  If you disagree.. then expect an argument :shrug: 

Who is whining? I'm fine with the argument of my view but that wasn't what this was about. It was about you saying that I'm trying to convince you that you are wrong in liking it, which I'm not. Go back to what you are replying to me about. It was the fact that I never said anything against your view of it. I can totally see how ppl are fine with it, or don't mind it near their tv or anything. You seem to struggle with the fact there are numerous ppl here who aren't fans and have concerns and you're trying to convince them they shouldn't have any when it's a subjective thing based on personal setup.  

Like I think the OG X1 is fucking hideous, but it posed zero setup problems. This looks better than the OG X1 but does post issues in where to put it for me. It's that simply. You can say 'NO IT DOESNT' over and over and not change anything. 

I'm not trying to tell you that it poses issues for you 

12 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah brah, not a single picture in my house :mj:

Why not worry less about my wife and try find one of your own :fella:

The Series X is gonna be his family portrait. Might hang it on the wall 

He did find one..... she found out he loved his Xbox more than his family.... 

so she took his. son and left him.... poor slob:feelsbadman:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He did find one..... she found out he loved his Xbox more than his family.... 

so she took his. son and left him.... poor slob:feelsbadman:

sheesh. Didn't know that. I'll cut the jokes out from my end. Him trying to attack me when i have them isn't the same as me doing it to him. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sure it is, you're just braindead. The point is you make things work, these are years, and years long setups, they're static, it's not hard to find ways to integrate things into your setup.

The sub is just an example of me making that piece of equipment work for my setup. I can already see 3 places I can put it and I have all of this shit going on. 

AcPCyMl.png

Would you put it in any of those closed compartments (where the one x is now and the shelf) knowing the entire design is based on efficient cooling and ventilation? Cause I wouldn't. 

I mean, tbh, for you the Series X is an improvement. The PSVR there is a millions times worse and more distracting than a box. 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Cut the personal attacks Jon.... cmon.  Mal's a good dude and doesn't deserve that.  We're just having a fun little disagreement here..

Nah , fuck his annoying ass :trump2:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

sheesh. Didn't know that. I'll cut the jokes out from my end. Him trying to attack me when i have them isn't the same as me doing it to him. 

Don't feel bad for him.... him and his Xbox are happily married.... yea he cheats on his Xbox with PC... but he is still happily married to it :shrug:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Would you put it in any of those closed compartments (where the one x is now and the shelf) knowing the entire design is based on efficient cooling and ventilation? Cause I wouldn't. 

I mean, tbh, for you the Series X is an improvement. The PSVR there is a millions times worse and more distracting than a box. 

Yes I would, there's nothing obstructing the airflow, it's an open ended entertainment center. Also the shelf I could lower it and put the Series X there, there's plenty of options for how this could all work that don't involve me freaking out about how I'm going to put a 6x12 rectangle into it. 

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

SW. Serious business. :salute:

When you tag a long with people that save my old pictures and stalk me on other forums,  you get the same treatment . Making jokes about pictures is pretty tame compared to that.  

Also you dont have to respond to me.

Edited by JONBpc
17 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Cut the personal attacks Jon.... cmon.  Mal's a good dude and doesn't deserve that.  We're just having a fun little disagreement here..

We both know this place means a little differently to jonb than to us. I appreciate the effort though man. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes I would, there's nothing obstructing the airflow, it's an open ended entertainment center. Also the shelf I could lower it and put the Series X there, there's plenty of options for how this could all work that don't involve me freaking out about how I'm going to put a 6x12 rectangle into it. 

I have no doubt you would do whatever it takes to fit the new Xbox.

No one is freaking out. Literally can just go on the floor. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

When you tag a long with people that save my old pictures and stalk me on other forums,  you get the same treatment . Making jokes about pictures is pretty tame compared to that.  

You know I don't do that shit though and wouldn't and you also know this is all shits and giggles for me (just old school trolling).

But I am sorry for making jokes regarding your fam. 

Here are console sizes.

PS3: 27.4 x 32.5 x 9.8 cm = 8726 cm3
XB: 26 x 32 x 10 cm = 8320 cm3
XB1: 27.4 x 33.3 x 7.9 cm = 7208 cm3
XSX: 15 x 15 x 30 cm est. = 6750 cm3
PS4 P: 29.5 x 32.7 x 5.5 cm = 5305 cm3
PS4: 27.5 x 30.5 x 5.3 cm = 4445 cm3
XB1 S: 23 x 29.5 x 6.4 cm = 4342 cm3
XB1 X: 24 x 30 x 6 cm = 4320 cm3
PS4 S: 26.5 x 28.8 x 3.9 cm = 2976 cm3
SW: 10.2 x 23.9 x 1.39 cm = 338 cm3

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

You know I don't do that shit though and wouldn't and you also know this is all shits and giggles for me (just old school trolling).

But I am sorry for making jokes regarding your fam. 

Idc if you you make jokes you know nothing about , fag