Sleek, sexy, powerful, stellar :blessed:

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Of course I'm expecting it to be bigger. The post was talking about how I would hate if MS went vertically with their size and Sony went horizontally. 

You're the one that can't seem to handle anyone not loving this design.:face: Losing your shit in thread after thread.

Its X and Y , like ps4 and xbox 1 :lemming:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus christ, that looks like a gaming console design for a Federal Corrections facility.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

You keep saying 'in the living room' when every complaint has been 'don't want that next to my tv' or 'it won't fit in my entertainment unit' :| 

That's not even close to the same thing. 

People have PCs in their living rooms. Very few have it next to the TV or in a compartment of their unit.

Many ppl have subwoofers. I've yet to see a single person stick it on top of their unit next to their tv. 

This isn't difficult to understand. 

phobias of things beside your TV :hest: 

This 6x6 square thing beside my TV.. I just can't deal with it :tear2: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's so much smaller... these fucks don't even understand :kaz: 

Well the cows are mad because Sony went 3rd party.  And the sheep are mad because they will never have a console as powerful .

Ps4 pro is big as fuck , loud as fuck . 

Just now, Remij_ said:

phobias of things beside your TV :hest: 

This 6x6 square thing beside my TV.. I just can't deal with it :tear2: 

Lmao he won't even let his wife put pictures up.  Sounds like a fucking dead beat LOL

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah it's the 6x6 part that I don't like :mj:

zomg I can't deal with anyone else not liking the design. I must convince them they are wrong :freeman:

Can't deal with someone liking the design!!

bub but you must hate it!!  It won't fit my entertainment center... hate it REMIJ!!!! :mad: 

:hest: 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

jonb always talking about everyone else's family and personal life when he has none :mj:

Look how mad you are :D I can have 9 game consoles but my wife cant have pictures :D

Pos lol

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You keep saying 'in the living room' when every complaint has been 'don't want that next to my tv' or 'it won't fit in my entertainment unit' :| 

That's not even close to the same thing. 

People have PCs in their living rooms. Very few have it next to the TV or in a compartment of their unit.

Many ppl have subwoofers. I've yet to see a single person stick it on top of their unit next to their tv. 

This isn't difficult to understand. 

Mine is behind the TV and is multiple times larger than this console. You make things work for your space, it's not hard to do. I have a cabinet next to my entertainment system, the shelves are too short, guess what I could do, not be a fucking lazy ass bum, redrill the screw holes and reposition the shelves to make room. It's a near permanent item, it's not hard to make it fit.

Ph2myZG.jpg

Just now, Remij_ said:

Can't deal with someone liking the design!!

bub but you must hate it!!  It won't fit my entertainment center... hate it REMIJ!!!! :mad: 

:hest: 

I've actually never once criticised your view of it or anyones..........unlike someone. 

I've mentioned why I don't like it and had to explain why over and over again. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Look how mad you are :D I can have 9 game consoles but my wife cant have pictures :D

Pos lol

Yeah brah, not a single picture in my house :mj:

Why not worry less about my wife and try find one of your own :fella:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Xbox is his family :feelsbadman:

The Series X is gonna be his family portrait. Might hang it on the wall 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I've actually never once criticised your view of it or anyones..........unlike someone. 

I've mentioned why I don't like it and had to explain why over and over again. 

Gotta come into my thread though and make sure I know that you don't like it... right?

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Mine is behind the TV and is multiple times larger than this console. You make things work for your space, it's not hard to do. I have a cabinet next to my entertainment system, the shelves are too short, guess what I could do, not be a fucking lazy ass bum, redrill the screw holes and reposition the shelves to make room. It's a near permanent item, it's not hard to make it fit.

Ph2myZG.jpg

That pic really isn't helping your point....

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

No one post in threads anymore guys unless you agree with the OP

:mj:

Sure.. post... but why whine when I disagree with you? .. lmao.

You claim I'm subjecting you to you having to explain yourself over and over...  I mean, you can say your piece and leave.  But if you want to argue.. then keep arguing with me.. because I disagree with you.

That's how things work.  If you disagree.. then expect an argument :shrug: 

Edited by Remij_
8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah brah, not a single picture in my house :mj:

Why not worry less about my wife and try find one of your own :fella:

The Series X is gonna be his family portrait. Might hang it on the wall 

Lol you took the pictures of you and her off the stand :mj: not even you wants to see her face :danylol:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Sure.. post... but why whine when I disagree with you? .. lmao.

You claim I'm subjecting you to you having to explain yourself over and over...  I mean, you can say your piece and leave.  But if you want to argue.. then keep arguing with me.. because I disagree with you.

That's how things work.  If you disagree.. then expect an argument :shrug: 

Seems to be a trend , him and his lapdog goobs following people in every thread saying its not a good thread ....but still posting over and over in them :mj:

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That pic really isn't helping your point....

Sure it is, you're just braindead. The point is you make things work, these are years, and years long setups, they're static, it's not hard to find ways to integrate things into your setup.

The sub is just an example of me making that piece of equipment work for my setup. I can already see 3 places I can put it and I have all of this shit going on. 

AcPCyMl.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!