Sleek, sexy, powerful, stellar :blessed:

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's big,  sure . Is it as big as people are making it out to be ? No. 

Is it ugly? Subjective.  Its growing on me . Its clean , it's ok. 

We are getting a console as powerful as probably a 2070 super . That won't fit in a xbx sized box. 

It's clear they are going for silence and coming with this design .

So while it isn't ideal., I think they did good for what they had to work with .

No one is complaining that the design isn't efficient for what it does. They have prioritized power and cooling at a cost though.

You don't want this thing up there and have said you have no room for it too. It's an issue.

But Remij and Dyno trying to sell it off like it's a perfect fit and design and has zero issues. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus christ, that looks like a gaming console design for a Federal Corrections facility.

I can probably put it where my X is now , but I'd rather stand it since it looks better that way. 

Yeah it's not ideal but it's not unusable.  I wouldnt put it on the side of my tv tho lol ( unless my stand had room to do so)

• Upvote 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

No one is complaining that the design isn't efficient for what it does. They have prioritized power and cooling at a cost though.

You don't want this thing up there and have said you have no room for it too. It's an issue.

But Remij and Dyno trying to sell it off like it's a perfect fit and design and has zero issues. 

i have a pretty big barn door oak unit (due to cats who love to climb tvs lol), so i can hide it. however, i can see it being an issue for others. 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I can probably put it where my X is now , but I'd rather stand it since it looks better that way. 

Yeah it's not ideal but it's not unusable.  I wouldnt put it on the side of my tv tho lol ( unless my stand had room to do so)

Yeah, this on it's side looks even worse. Plus id rather have the vents pointing upward

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i have a pretty big barn door oak unit (due to cats who love to climb tvs lol), so i can hide it. however, i can see it being an issue for others. 

I can easily fit it on either side of my tv but I don't want something of that height next to my tv. 

My wife tried to put a picture frame (that was smaller than this) on the sides of our entertainment unit and I was having none of it lol Now I have to somehow put this tower there instead lol

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Itll probably be manageable in mostly any tv console. If you can stand a pro or X , you'll be able to stand this . Laying flat could pose problems if you have a tiny slot 

I mean it looks to be no more than 6", who doesn't have a space for that in an entertainment center? The clearance in mine is at least 9". 

Yeah, this on it's side looks even worse. Plus id rather have the vents pointing upward

I can easily fit it on either side of my tv but I don't want something of that height next to my tv. 

My wife tried to put a picture frame (that was smaller than this) on the sides of our entertainment unit and I was having none of it lol Now I have to somehow put this tower there instead lol

yeah, i will take a picture of my stand. it's huge. it's a rustic/modern hybrid unit with doors. so, i'll be able to tuck the system behind the left/right side. but yeah, if you have a minimalist or modern set up, it's going to stick out like a sore thumb. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Itll probably be manageable in mostly any tv console. If you can stand a pro or X , you'll be able to stand this . Laying flat could pose problems if you have a tiny slot 

I think it could fit on its side in a compartment but that thing would overheat so easily. 

FCA77F52-B957-4E42-977B-211CB831EF9F.jpeg

Maybe Sony's design will be similar and I'm gonna have some Twin Tower set up on either side of the TV going forward. At least I'll have symmetry. Gonna suck ass if one design is tower based and the PS5 is like the Xbox One launch system but a bit bigger.  

#neverforget

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I think it could fit on its side in a compartment but that thing would overheat so easily. 

FCA77F52-B957-4E42-977B-211CB831EF9F.jpeg

You have tons of room on top as well, it could sit parallel with the television vertically standing on the side of it.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
21 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It's funny cause all that image has shown is just how much everyone would rather have a regular console that fits where the X1 and PS4 is in that image as opposed to the Series X :D

Now I'm gonna need something even bigger block that hideous brick too. 

Yeah everyone puts their subwoofer on top of their entertainment unit near their tv :mj: Mines on the floor so you never see it when looking at the tv. If that's where you're saying the Series X should go then yeah, you're right.

Man you are losing your mind over this. How is this is hard to understand that some ppl's entertainment setup simply doesn't accommodate something of that size and shape and that something of that size and shape simply shouldn't be in your peripheral vision next to a tv. This pic you posted is 100% what everyone complaining about it is talking about.

No shit... that goes for... every device released ever.  Acting like I'm saying everyone should love it...  No retard.  I'm simply saying it's not as dumb fuck BIG as you idiots are claiming it is.  Hold on... I'll tell Receiver manufacturers to change the form factor of Receivers... because they're too big for entertainment centers... 

I love how you're acting like where the console is in that pic is the ONLY place it could be put... Give me a fucking break.  Take the PS4 and XBox out of there and put the Series X where they were.. OMG so fucking hard :roll:   You got room for a subwoofer... you got room for a Series X... stop being a bitch :hest: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You have tons of room on top as well, it could sit parallel with the television vertically standing on the side of it.

I just need a bigger tv lol. That’s only a 55”. The stand could easily fit a 75-80” tv. But yeah, it would definitely go on top. 

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Maybe Sony's design will be similar and I'm gonna have some Twin Tower set up on either side of the TV going forward. At least I'll have symmetry. Gonna suck ass if one design is tower based and the PS5 is like the Xbox One launch system but a bit bigger.  

What are you expecting?  More power... more heat output.... but smaller size or the same? :drake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No shit... that goes for... every device released ever.  Acting like I'm saying everyone should love it...  No retard.  I'm simply saying it's not as dumb fuck BIG as you idiots are claiming it is.  Hold on... I'll tell Receiver manufacturers to change the form factor of Receivers... because they're too big for entertainment centers... 

I love how you're acting like where the console is in that pic is the ONLY place it could be put... Give me a fucking break.  Take the PS4 and XBox out of there and put the Series X where they were.. OMG so fucking hard :roll:   You got room for a subwoofer... you got room for a Series X... stop being a bitch :hest: 

I and many ppl have said we have room for it. We just don't want a tower next to the TV like your retarded pic is showing. 

My receiver fits fine in the slots under the tv and I don't have to worry about cooling. Why would I put the Series X in a slot (like Ike's set up for eg) which would negate the entire design and cooling. Would heat up in a heartbeat closed off like that. It is design to be out in the open, facing upward.