Rumor - ps5 is only 9tf

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox is dead Jon

I don't mind launching with single SKUs then offering more powerful options 3-4 years into the gen. Worked pretty well this gen. I'm less a fan of X1, X1S, XSAD, XOX, etc Series X is definitely

where have i heard "xbox has so much variety, playstation only has uncharted" before?                     oh right    

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

No... I'm pushing you to dig your hole deeper and deeper... and you're gladly diving in head first LOL

Thanks for the good luck.  I'm not the one who's going to need it though.  I'm glad you're so confident... It's going to make it that much sweeter.

And let me inject this... I fucking WARNED you Jehurey :reg: 

:juggle: 

How can you possibly be pushing me when the thing I've said has never changed.

Sorry, pretending that you're doing something complex and over my head isn't going to work either.

Three posts from you.........three different gimmicks to pretend you've accomplished something. lol

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

How can you possibly be pushing me when the thing I've said has never changed.

Sorry, pretending that you're doing something complex and over my head isn't going to work either.

Three posts from you.........three different gimmicks to pretend you've accomplished something. lol

You don't seem to understand that the more you open your yap, the sweeter it's going to be for me.

And remember.... I warned you :hest: 

20 hours ago, JONBpc said:

The xbox game library is going to be very diverse. So many studios with so many types of games.  Sony only has Uncharted style game 1 2 3 and 4. And those will probably be day one on Pc or even xbox at that point.

where have i heard "xbox has so much variety, playstation only has uncharted" before?

oh right

KYJMR8U.png&key=244de93c6ef5aea060ef71d6

:mj:

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

You don't seem to understand that the more you open your yap, the sweeter it's going to be for me.

And remember.... I warned you :hest: 

Nah, that seems like something arbitrary and has no relevance.

It almost seems like some irrelevant metric that you've decided to make for yourself to try and DETER me.........because you know you're currently not winning the argument right now. Y'know.......because you have no actual proof.

Fourth post............fourth gimmick. Attempt at deterrence by implying that the punishment will be worse because I continue "opening my yap". lol yeah that's not working either.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah, that seems like something arbitrary and has no relevance.

It almost seems like some irrelevant metric that you've decided to make for yourself to try and DETER me.........because you know you're currently not winning the argument right now. Y'know.......because you have no actual proof.

Fourth post............fourth gimmick. Attempt at deterrence by implying that the punishment will be worse because I continue "opening my yap". lol yeah that's not working either.

Keep it up buttercup. :hest: 

I'm "currently not winning the argument right now"... 

This is why I'm going to win the argument... if you weren't arguing with me and doubling down on stupid... I wouldn't be winning anything.  But that's to your inability to keep your mouth shut... it's going to be sweeter than ever.  Just like it was when Dynamite was talking to me like how you are.  Except I'm going to make more of an example out of you than I ever did him.

I warned you.  :juggle: 

Edited by Remij_
4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Keep it up buttercup. :hest: 

I'm "currently not winning the argument right now"... 

This is why I'm going to win the argument... if you weren't arguing with me and doubling down on stupid... I wouldn't be winning anything.  But that's to your inability to keep your mouth shut... it's going to be sweeter than ever.  Just like it was when Dynamite was talking to me like how you are.  Except I'm going to make more of an example out of you than I ever did him.

I warned you.  :juggle: 

I'm not doubling down.

Because there's nothing to double down on............because you've provided no evidence to bolster your argument in which I have to "double down" against.

In fact, your argument has actually WEAKENED since it was revealed that the game is going on PS now streaming, all of those twitter posts of people saying they can't deny Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC came right before the PS now announcement.

What doubling down? You haven't "doubled" anything against me. lol

Go be mad somewhere else. Its not working here.

Edited by jehurey
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm not doubling down.

Because there's nothing to double down on............because you've provided no evidence to bolster your argument in which I have to "double down" against.

In fact, your argument has actually WEAKENED since it was revealed that the game is going on PS now streaming, all of those twitter posts of people saying they can't deny Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC came right before the PS now announcement.

What doubling down? You haven't "doubled" anything against me. lol

Go be mad somewhere else. Its not working here.

Yes you are.  You JUST said "except it isn't" after I said it was.  You double down.. again.  And you're mocking me....  yet.. you have NO proof that it's not coming.  I'm PURPOSEFULLY goading you into talking about it.. and mocking me in the process... all because I know what's going to happen.

That's why it's going to be sweeter.  Thanks for doing exactly what I want you to do.. because you can't help yourself.

Notice how NOBODY else is saying shit about it?  Because they understand the chance is higher than ever... and is only going to become more likely in the future.  But you.... keep doubling down because you can't resist mocking me.  Which is exactly what happened to DynamiteCop.  

My argument didn't weaken since it was revealed that the game was going to PSNow... in fact... that actually STRENGTHENS my argument... because you need to realize.. that these games being playable on PC in the first place without a PS console... only shows Sony the interest for these games on the PC platform.

Basically, I said this exact same thing to DynamiteCop... I told him the signs were there... and they happened.  I'm telling YOU the same thing.  Again.. I WARNED YOU :reg: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes you are.  You JUST said "except it isn't" after I said it was.  You double down.. again.  And you're mocking me....  yet.. you have NO proof that it's not coming.  I'm PURPOSEFULLY goading you into talking about it.. and mocking me in the process... all because I know what's going to happen.

That's why it's going to be sweeter.  Thanks for doing exactly what I want you to do.. because you can't help yourself.

Notice how NOBODY else is saying shit about it?  Because they understand the chance is higher than ever... and is only going to become more likely in the future.  But you.... keep doubling down because you can't resist mocking me.  Which is exactly what happened to DynamiteCop.  

My argument didn't weaken since it was revealed that the game was going to PSNow... in fact... that actually STRENGTHENS my argument... because you need to realize.. that these games being playable on PC in the first place... only shows Sony the interest for these games on the PC platform.

Basically, I said this exact same thing to DynamiteCop... I told him the signs were there... and they happened.  I'm telling YOU the same thing.  Again.. I WARNED YOU :reg: 

I don't have to prove a negative.

Which is your argument........which effectively is a losing argument.

Sorry, you can try and compare my to Dynocrap all you want.............except you keep on forget Dynocrap is predicting the same thing you are. lol You are the one following in Dynocrap's footsteps on this one.

Yes your argument did weaken. All of those twitter posts you tried using as proof were dissipated when they announced it for streaming.

You don't have proof...........what little you did went away with the PS now announcement.

You're left trying to threaten me on the internet as a way to try and get me to quiet down..........that's not going to happen.

You have a real problem with escalating things like as if I've insulted your first-born child..........you need to control yourself and clam down because its simply not going to work here.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't have to prove a negative.

Which is your argument........which effectively is a losing argument.

Sorry, you can try and compare my to Dynocrap all you want.............except you keep on forget Dynocrap is predicting the same thing you are. lol You are the one following in Dynocrap's footsteps on this one.

Yes your argument did weaken. All of those twitter posts you tried using as proof were dissipated when they announced it for streaming.

You don't have proof...........what little you did went away with the PS now announcement.

You're left trying to threaten me on the internet as a way to try and get me to quiet down..........that's not going to happen.

You have a real problem with escalating things like as if I've insulted your first-born child..........you need to control yourself and clam down because its simply not going to work here.

No.. my argument is that it's coming... yours is that it isn't.  You're mocking me because I can't prove it... which is exactly why I'm going to win the argument.  I KNOW this is happening...  The only reason why you are arguing with me is because I can't prove it (duh)... so you're mocking me.  Except I'm going to have the last laugh here... and I'm goading you into mocking me more and more.

And no... my argument is not weakened.  It's gotten stronger... and given you a false sense of confidence.  I already called this out.

How am I threatening you... :tom:  I'm warning you that you're going to be wrong and the more you do this the sweeter it's going to be for me.

lmao I need to calm down... you need to just stop talking.  That's all you have to do... but you can't help it.. just like Dynamite couldn't.  It's irresistible to you because you can't see, or choose to ignore obvious signs... exactly like he did.  NOBODY ELSE is saying shit.... but you. lol...  This makes it even better :hehe: 

Keep dancing for me Jehurey LOL

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. my argument is that it's coming... yours is that it isn't.  You're mocking me because I can't prove it... which is exactly why I'm going to win the argument.  I KNOW this is happening...  The only reason why you are arguing with me is because I can't prove it (duh)... so you're mocking me.  Except I'm going to have the last laugh here... and I'm goading you into mocking me more and more.

And no... my argument is not weakened.  It's gotten stronger... and given you a false sense of confidence.  I already called this out.

How am I threatening you... :tom:  I'm warning you that you're going to be wrong and the more you do this the sweeter it's going to be for me.

lmao I need to calm down... you need to just stop talking.  That's all you have to do... but you can't help it.. just like Dynamite couldn't.  It's irresistible to you because you can't see, or choose to ignore obvious signs... exactly like he did.

Keep dancing for me Jehurey LOL

ANd I said you have no proof.

Which you don't.

Yes it did get weakened and I already explained why.

No, I don't need to stop talking...........that's not going to happen.

You need to stop making threats towards people on this forum. If you want to argue about the subject, stay on the subject.

instead you make direct threats towards the person.

You have a problem, you need to calm down. You're not going to threaten people into stopping them from talking.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ANd I said you have no proof.

Which you don't.

Yes it did get weakened and I already explained why.

No, I don't need to stop talking...........that's not going to happen.

You need to stop making threats towards people on this forum. If you want to argue about the subject, stay on the subject.

instead you make direct threats towards the person.

You have a problem, you need to calm down. You're not going to threaten people into stopping them from talking.

You also said it's not happening.  Which you can't prove.

It's nothing.. .until it happens.  Then I win :tom: 

Warning someone something is going to happen isn't a threat.  Where did I threaten you?  I warned you that the game would release on PC...and that you were going to be proven wrong.

You're acting like that feminist who said that guy was harrassing her when he said his name was Hugh Mungus :ovolol:

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

You also said it's not happening.  Which you can't prove.

It's nothing.. .until it happens.  Then I win :tom: 

Warning someone something is going to happen isn't a threat.  Where did I threaten you?  I warned you that the game would release on PC...

You're acting like that feminist who said a guy was harrassing her when the dude said his name was Hugh Mungus :ovolol:

Because........and I'm typing this a second time........I don't have to prove a negative. You've effectively lost the argument.

The default position on the game is: its a Playstation 4 exclusive.

So.........until anything happens that disproves that............you lost.

Yes you are making threats because.............you want me to shut up.

You want to me to shut up................because you don't have anything to defend yourself on the subject at hand, and therefore start directing statements at me personally.

If you can't argue the argument........then you've lost. Stick to the argument, but as we can clearly tell. you can't.

Just now, jehurey said:

Because........and I'm typing this a second time........I don't have to prove a negative. You've effectively lost the argument.

The default position on the game is: its a Playstation 4 exclusive.

So.........until anything happens that disproves that............you lost.

Yes you are making threats because.............you want me to shut up.

You want to me to shut up................because you don't have anything to defend yourself on the subject at hand, and therefore start directing statements at me personally.

If you can't argue the argument........then you've lost. Stick to the argument, but as we can clearly tell. you can't.

It's not a negative.  You said it's not happening... where is your proof? :bena: 

I'm not making threats.  Telling you to shut up or that you "should stop talking" isn't a threat.

I want you to shut up... for your own benefit.. because your mocking of me is what's coming back when I'm finally proven right...

I already told you my argument... You disagree but continue to insist on mocking me for it....  I'm not claiming that I've won the argument... I'm claiming that I WILL win the argument.. and I warned you that I would win the argument..

Continue to mock me for it... this is exactly what I want from you.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's not a negative.  You said it's not happening... where is your proof? :bena: 

I'm not making threats.  Telling you to shut up or that you "should stop talking" isn't a threat.

I want you to shut up... for your own benefit.. because your mocking of me is what's coming back when I'm finally proven right...

I already told you my argument... You disagree but continue to insist on mocking me for it....  I'm not claiming that I've won the argument... I'm claiming that I WILL win the argument.. and I warned you that I would win the argument..

Continue to mock me for it... this is exactly what I want from you.

Yes.........you demanding that I prove that a game is NOT in development and coming in PC..........is proving a negative.

LOL now I know you're not stupid enough to keep arguing that, right?

Don't worry about "my benefit". I'll keep on talking.

There you go. Problem solved.

I "disagree" because your argument went up in smoke when the PS now announcement was made. I'm not mocking you.........I'm merely saying that you don't have any more proof.

.......because you don't. If me pointing that out is considered "mocking" then you should be aware that your own argument is folly.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Yes.........you demanding that I prove that a game is NOT in development and coming in PC..........is proving a negative.

LOL now I know you're not stupid enough to keep arguing that, right?

Don't worry about "my benefit". I'll keep on talking.

There you go. Problem solved.

Nobody is arguing that the game isn't currently on PC...

You said it's not happening... you can't prove it.  You're not saying that it hasn't happened yet.. you're saying it's not going to.

So how can you prove that it's not going to?  You can't.  All you can say is that it hasn't YET.... BIG DIFFERENCE there Jehurey.

Good... you're doing exactly as I want you to. 

and remember, I warned you multiple times that it would :reg: 

:juggle: