• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my gaaawwwwdddd stfu both of you

Nah, we just have to open up the forum everyday and look at your threads.

Why do you think that? Where is your evidence? How do they correlate? You're speculating off nothing! Oh so you're creating a narrative from nothing!  

37 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's not baseless.  I already said Phil was just speaking about having an Asian studio... 

What you're telling me..... is that you can't handle when I speculate about something.. LOL  That's the butthurt coming out. :hest: 

https://www.destructoid.com/phil-spencer-says-microsoft-is-thinking-of-buying-a-japanese-game-studio-557209.phtml

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/phil-spencer-“having-an-asian-first-party-studio-would-be-good-for-xbox”.1516846/

https://gamingbolt.com/platinumgames-will-have-big-news-to-share-early-this-year

I mean :cmpunk2:

Just now, Cookester15 said:

There are dozens of Japanese studios. Platinum definitely does not have the best relationship with MS. It's probably the last choice. 

That's such a weak argument.  Platinum already said they're open to work with them again.

Platinum are guns for hire...  Who knows what really happened with PG and MS.. but they specifically stated that it wasn't fully any sides fault.

But ok... then let's look at it from the PG side..  They're making an announcement that's supposedly going to be a "new stage" for the company..  What do you think that is?

For reals though, MS absolutely needs Japanese support. Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey, regardless of the finished products, still had me hyped for 360. They need something like that again. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

For reals though, MS absolutely needs Japanese support. Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey, regardless of the finished products, still had me hyped for 360. They need something like that again. 

If they go Japanese it has to be with someone big, they need the dominoes to fall in place after. Other Japanese studios will take notice etc. 

Just now, Voidler said:

It wouldn’t make sense really for any dev in Japan to go to MS unless they are content selling sub 10k for the rest of their existence in Japan

They get paid the same whether a game sells 100k or 10 million. 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's such a weak argument.  Platinum already said they're open to work with them again.

Platinum are guns for hire...  Who knows what really happened with PG and MS.. but they specifically stated that it wasn't fully any sides fault.

But ok... then let's look at it from the PG side..  They're making an announcement that's supposedly going to be a "new stage" for the company..  What do you think that is?

Oh I dunno.. Opening another studio in North America?  

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

It wouldn’t make sense really for any dev in Japan to go to MS unless they are content selling sub 10k for the rest of their existence in Japan

Japan is meaningless for consoles.

• Cooke locked this topic