• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dammit, I'm a virgin again!

The 9800 pro will max out doom 3

P.N.03 game of the gen

Just now, TLHBO said:

Mostly GS. This place was open but I think it was a smallish community until late 2005.

I think it was the GS forums going down for a couple days in Oct 2005 to switch to new forum software that had a good chunk of us join around that time.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

The 9800 pro will max out doom 3

that was my graphics card and man was it awesome. half life 2, postal 2, halo, counter-strike: source, kotor, all kinds of RTS, the beginning of doto etc etc.

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

that was my graphics card and man was it awesome. half life 2, postal 2, halo, counter-strike: source, kotor, all kinds of RTS, the beginning of doto etc etc.

it still is:jordan3:

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

it still is:jordan3:

I wish man, that card was godlike :bow:   

geforce 4(something) - 9800 pro - ati 3850 - gtx 560 - gtx 1050 - rtx 2080 super :bow:  

in a span of 20 years. :bow: PC gaming wins

Edited by kaz
2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I think it was the GS forums going down for a couple days in Oct 2005 to switch to new forum software that had a good chunk of us join around that time.

GS went into moderation overdrive too. There was a huge purge of the forums in 2005 and most of the old members got the boot. GS bans were our best recruiting tool lol

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

GS went into moderation overdrive too. There was a huge purge of the forums in 2005 and most of the old members got the boot. GS bans were our best recruiting tool lol

Yeah there was stupid nazi shit like don’t just post TLHBO or some shit. Pretty sure my old account is permabanned there. 

19 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

Heh, I remember CaseyWegner. That was the main mod there I think.

I played WoW with Casey for years. Fun guy.

16 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

Holyshit my GS account is still up. “Member since 2004”.. damn...:holeup:

Date joined: 2003-06-01

I was 14. :happysad:

8 hours ago, Ike said:

Yeah there was stupid nazi shit like don’t just post TLHBO or some shit. Pretty sure my old account is permabanned there. 

Remember when the lemmings mods took over and they purged everyone for the slightest infractions yet somehow lemmings were immune and could post whatever the fuck they wanted with no action taken? :D

How did that work in the longrun. The lemshit faction is dead :lolgs:

11 hours ago, JONBpc said:

probably just the dbags that are now at SW2 lol

Nah I was here at that time and both communities have never jived well. I remember it was me, GD, Javier, Wasim, Nsoldier, mc_reload, kwamejackson, teh_sexy, cubeaholic, and a few more others that I can’t remember their names anymore 

44 minutes ago, Delita said:

Nah I was here at that time and both communities have never jived well. I remember it was me, GD, Javier, Wasim, Nsoldier, mc_reload, kwamejackson, teh_sexy, cubeaholic, and a few more others that I can’t remember their names anymore 

Holy shit! That’s right! RIP cube :( 

but yeah, I only posted here from may 2004 and on. 

oh, and the female ramza posted here too. 

Edited by -GD-
19 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Holy shit! That’s right! RIP cube :( 

but yeah, I only posted here from may 2004 and on. 

oh, and the female ramza posted here too. 

which one? Yellow_rose, smooth hands or jamms? :D

yellow rose used to call everyone kid.

Snoothhands was pretty cool but she got married and pregnant and gave up Internet forums. I talked to her like a year ago. She has a big family now.

I still feel bad about cube. Sometimes I wonder if some people you don’t see anymore have died or something and we don’t know about it.