The Wonderful 101: Remastered goes up on Kickstarter

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Turns out Jerry's ass was the biggest stretch goal of this kickstarter  

GET RAPED SHEEP SHITENDO DITCHED THE WONDERFUL - 911 HELLO SIR THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SHEEP ARE BEING RAPED SEND HELP

LMFAO! And it's still expanding  

Posted Images

Just now, Team 2019 said:

You can always get the retail version later. Let other people fund this.

I won't get the retail version later cause it's an awful game.

I'm just baffled that people would essentially give a dev the full price of a game (a last gen port at that) without even knowing the quality. Did these people learn nothing from Shenmue 3? Oh and based on the Resetera thread the port is being done by a questionable dev? Kamiya is really taking his fanclub for a ride lmao. Gotta respect the hustle. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Talk about abusing kickstarter. There is no reason they needed to get funding for this game.

Yeah.

Oh well, at least we know it's only dumbos getting exploited. 80% of backers still live at their parents house in a room full of video game figurines and anime posters. 

5 minutes ago, Casual said:

I won't get the retail version later cause it's an awful game.

I'm just baffled that people would essentially give a dev the full price of a game (a last gen port at that) without even knowing the quality. Did these people learn nothing from Shenmue 3? Oh and based on the Resetera thread the port is being done by a questionable dev? Kamiya is really taking his fanclub for a ride lmao. Gotta respect the hustle. 

Pretty sure the port is done by Platinum Games. Dangen Entertainment is just a publisher.

Lol this is kinda shitty tbh. These dudes are literally just trying to milk people for money. No doubt these ports are done but they’re holding them hostage. Going by how Sega ported the yakuza games and Valkyria to Pc with literally a team of 4 janitors, those 4 were listed on the credits, just 4 people, there’s no way this shit needs 500k to port to PS4. What a scam

14 minutes ago, Delita said:

Lol this is kinda shitty tbh. These dudes are literally just trying to milk people for money. No doubt these ports are done but they’re holding them hostage. Going by how Sega ported the yakuza games and Valkyria to Pc with literally a team of 4 janitors, those 4 were listed on the credits, just 4 people, there’s no way this shit needs 500k to port to PS4. What a scam

Getting blocked by Kamiya on twitter is one of the higher reward tiers....they're literally trolling people while making an egregious amount of money at the same time :| 

Edited by Twinblade
13 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

To not Xbox?

It's a stretch goal .

I like this damage control.  It's ok to lose an exclusive to 2 platforms , but if its 3 that's not ok LMAO 

you are HURT