How come everyone stopped talking about the console war now that Switch is dominating sales every month?

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:
  1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 10.0
  2. Bayonetta 2 - 10.0
  3. Super Mario Odyssey - 10.0
  4. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 9.0
  5. Pokemon Sword/Shield - 9.0
  6. Fire Emblem: Three Houses - 9.0
  7. Dragon Quest XI:S Definitive Edition - 9.0
  8. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 9.0
  9. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 9.0
  10. Mario + Rabbids - 9.0
  11. Into the Breach - 9.0

1. Forza 5 - 9.0
  2. Forza Horizon 3 - 9.0
  3. Titanfall - 9.0

? :wonder: 

You just made my point for me, sloth's around here :mj:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not a war anymore.    It's a Massacre 

Switch won

Ain't dat the goddamnmuthafuckin truth

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

If you want the most powerful console you need to go Xbox.  It will be the same again next gent so get used to another several years of weak ass hardware from sony and ninty.

Lol the low end Xbox next gen is probably almost as powerfull as the ps5 :trump3: you can't make this ownage up my friends. :mj:

The 12 TF beast will decimate the sheep and cows. :D 

Lmfao wtf is an Xbox post doing in a sales thread?

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Because the ONLY people who still give a shit about this gen are the Sheep :mj: 

Sony won... MS lost.  What else is there to talk about.  We're on to the next big things...

Switch will outsell PS5 and Xflop.

The form factor trumps these big clunky relics. This is the cell phone era, not to mention Switch has the best scoring znd selling exclusives.

Edited by SlavicBull
  • Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, SlavicBull said:

Switch will outsell PS5 and Xflop.

The form factor trumps these big clunky relics. This is the cell phone era, not to mention Switch has the best scoring znd selling exclusives.

That's right... at least you recognize that you're classified with the mobile trash that's out there.

Switches games are all best on PC.. deal with it :juggle:  

3 hours ago, SlavicBull said:

Game. Set. Match.

image.png.72445e68768e1d67d294163cc6e1469b.png

i forgot the flatland girlfriend playing switch tactics. I'd rather melt into my pc chair and never stand up again.

Anyone playing Switch as their main platform is a joke.

I aint playing DOOM Eternal on your shitty handheld. No FF7 Remake, no RE3, no Nioh 2. Lmao, terrible console with no games.

Faggy exclusives like Luigi Mansion 3 and Pokemon isnt gonna make up for the loss. And only poor children and casual women plays on shitty small handheld screens.

7 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

that's over 3x the AAAE in less than half the time, keep in mind the only true Xbone 9.0+ exclusive is Forza Motorsports 5 so it's actually 10x the AAAE for Switch, PC not included.

You're missing the whole concept of the hundreds of other big games from third parties which the Switch simply doesn't get. 

You tuck tail and run to 'exclusives' because that's all you have and you're extremely limited by them. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're missing the whole concept of the hundreds of other big games from third parties which the Switch simply doesn't get. 

You tuck tail and run to 'exclusives' because that's all you have and you're extremely limited by them. 

The only thing XBONE has this year is RE3 which will once again run better on Pro and PC as well.

I wouldn't trade 10 AAAE for a 3rd place version of RE3. 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Hundreds?

:danylol:

Let me spell out the future of the console war.

Nintendo is sitting on by far the most desired formfactor, IP's, and they are slowly re fostering relations with third parties and are already a pillar with indies.

Graphics engines are only becoming more scalable and miniaturized tech is only going to get better thanks to the booming cell phone/Switch demand.

These big boxes are relics and will eventually fade into irrelevance.

3 minutes ago, SlavicBull said:

Let me spell out the future of the console war.

Nintendo is sitting on by far the most desired formfactor, IP's, and they are slowly re fostering relations with third parties and are already a pillar with indies.

Graphics engines are only becoming more scalable and miniaturized tech is only going to get better thanks to the booming cell phone/Switch demand.

These big boxes are relics and will eventually fade into irrelevance.

nothing will change, high mobile demand cause the majority of "gamers" are casual noobs (phone/switch) and "big boxes" remain to exist to push the boundaries on a technical and conventional level (consoles/pc).

• Upvote 1