(Rumor) The Last of Us 2 Story rumours. LOL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like Deeno's dream game.

Don't post any possible story beats or spoilers in a thread title. A lot of ppl want to go into the game knowing nothing even a generalisation.  That link has far more possible specific spoilers.

Your link has very specific story threads, more than your tears suggested in your thread title and points that are major story beats.  Anyone posting any major spoilers about any story related ga

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think the bigger issue here is not the context of what is happening here but rather how everyone is not only treating this as fact because it's so insanely believable, but openly just sucking down what sounds like the biggest SJW cuckery of a game on Earth. 

A post apocalyptic 'masterpiece' absolutely gutted to its core by propagated LGBT agendas and wokeness, you fuckin zoomers are insane. 

Ok so discuss that in the thread without posting the actual spoilers in the thread title dumbass. 

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't care about TLOU2..... but posting story spoilers for an unreleased game (a game that is months away) in the thread titles is a dick move.   @madmaltese  I thought spoiling unreleased games in the thread title was a bannable offense? :mjpls:

look at these worm tactics to try and get someone banned :trump2:

You know you can let go of those cow udders sometimes right, you're a sheep after all remember? :mjgrin:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't care about TLOU2..... but posting story spoilers for an unreleased game (a game that is months away) in the thread titles is a dick move.   @madmaltese  I thought spoiling unreleased games in the thread title was a bannable offense? :mjpls:

It is and I didn’t ban him and only edited stuff out And put it in spoiler tags and still left the thread open for ppl who want to look and discuss it.

and he’s still having a cry about it. Especially when the spoilers I read had nothing to do with what he’s going on about. (Eg, X character dies then X happens and so on).