Yes, all white people are racist

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No retard.  He made over 10 posts in a row MINUTES apart with no one responding to him...that's what my comment was about. 

You would have seen the Obvious if you weren't so hury to jump on my dick....... Bbbut he can't make posts in a row without a response... :lawl:

sounds exactly what you do , lol sick idiot 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That kind of shit sets us back. I fucking hate cunts like her.  She has no idea how privileged she is. She can make a video post it for the world to see and call all white people racists and noth

Hey guys, why are Mexicans bad at playing Uno?    

she just needs to get dicked right 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

You said... "Are you now going to make 20 posts in a row, all minutes apart?"

You're asking him if he's going to do the same thing he did before... again.  To which I replied that he can't if you keep responding..  They're not "in a row" if you're putting posts between them :lemming: 

Jesus fucking CHRIST you're dumb.

The rate of his posts (mins apart) outpaced my 2 responses.    You can't be this dumb. Do I have to explain a 2:20 ratio to your dumbass?  :grimaceleft:

:lawl:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The rate of his posts (mins apart) outpaced my 2 responses.    You can't be this dumb. Do I have to explain a 2:20 ratio to your dumbass?  :grimaceleft:

:lawl:

God you're fucking dumb...  It has nothing to do with your previous responses to him... if you KEEP RESPONDING TO HIM... he's not posting "in a row with no responses" :lemming: 

lmao you think I'm talking about you posting 2 times vs his 20.... jesus fucking christ....  That shows how butthurt you are about me.  I made a fucking joke about him not being able to post "in a row" if you keep posting between them breaking his chain....

bubut hez posting moar den me Rem!!!! :grimaceleft:

Edited by Remij_
6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

God you're fucking dumb...  It has nothing to do with your previous responses to him... if you KEEP RESPONDING TO HIM... he's not posting "in a row with no responses" :lemming: 

lmao you think I'm talking about you posting 2 times vs his 20.... jesus fucking christ....  That shows how butthurt you are about me.  I made a fucking joke about him not being able to post "in a row" if you keep posting between them....

bubut hez posting moar den me Rem!!!! :grimaceleft:

Hey Retard... even if I keep responding to him because my rate of responses is lower than the rate of his posts... he would still rack up tons of posts mins apart before I even respond, hense my comment to him. Can't believe I had to explain that to your dumbass :grimaceleft:

You were the one who ran into the thread and quoted me and jumped on my dick immediately so fast you didn't even see his 10+ posts back to back X 10 without anyone responding to him.... your butthurt towards me again only serves you to look stupid as per usual :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

bro, stop making posts. maybe homeboy is doing something. 10 straight posts and no reply. chill. 

Remij bypassed posts like this and tried to direct his butthurt to me..... the kid's starting obsessed... yikes. :holeup:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Retard... even if I keep responding to him because my rate of responses is lower than the rate of his posts... he would still rack up tons of posts mins apart before I even respond, hense my comment to him. Can't believe I had to explain that to your dumbass :grimaceleft:

You were the one who ran into the thread and quoted me and jumped on my dick immediately so fast you didn't even see his 10+ posts back to back X 10 without anyone responding to him.... your butthurt towards me again only serves you to look stupid as per usual :drake:

Hey retard... I said if you KEEP RESPONDING TO HIM... the guy was egging you on to keep responding.

Did I say "durr if he continues at a ratio of 10:1 and you continue at the same rate... and given the lag and amount of time it takes for him to type vs how fast you type, and take into account internet speeds and that he might potentially get distracted..." ??? :lemming: 

No.... LMFAO.. I said, referring to this point on.. if you continue to keep responding to posts he makes.. then he won't build up 10 more... dumbass.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Hey retard... I said if you KEEP RESPONDING TO HIM... the guy was egging you on to keep responding.

Did I say "durr if he continues at a ratio of 10:1 and you continue at the same rate... and given the lag and amount of time it takes for him to type vs how fast you type, and take into account internet speeds and that he might potentially get distracted..." ??? :lemming: 

No.... LMFAO.. I said, referring to this point on.. if you continue to keep responding to posts he makes.. then he won't build up 10 more... dumbass.

2:20 still has you stumped... keep going:drake:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij bypassed posts like this and tried to direct his butthurt to me..... the kid's starting obsessed... yikes. :holeup:

That's simple... because YOU made a comment about him doing it more in the future.  You asked if he was going to do it again... to which I responded with a joke that he can't if you keep posting.

You're showing just how butthurt you are about me :hest: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

2:20 still has you stumped... keep going:drake:

Did you say in your post you were going to wait to post again after 10 more of his posts or something?  No you didn't... am I just supposed to assume you're both going to continue posting at the same rate... or that maybe if he keeps engaging you specifically.. you're going to continue to respond to him? :lemming: 

Man you're mentally retarded :mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Did you say in your post you were going to wait to post again after 10 more of his posts or something?  No you didn't... am I just supposed to assume you're both going to continue posting at the same rate... or that maybe if he keeps engaging you specifically.. you're going to continue to respond to him? :lemming: 

Man you're mentally retarded :mj: 

Yup... 2:20 still has you stumped... but keep going:lawl:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yup... 2:20 still has you stumped... but keep going:lawl:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

are you going to now make 20 posts in a row all minutes apart? :faketan:

...while I continue responding after every 10th? :lemming: 

Oh.. wait, that parts missing!  Turns out you didn't say anything about posting at the same rate.

Cue butthurt bitch that can't take a simple joke about logic :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

...while I continue responding after every 10th? :lemming: 

Oh.. wait, that parts missing!  Turns out you didn't say anything about posting at the same rate.

Cue butthurt bitch that can't take a simple joke about logic :tom: 

"20 POSTS IN A ROW"

Remij - "bbbbbut What does that mean? :grimaceleft:

Keep going :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"20 POST IN A ROW"

Remij - "bbbbbut What does that mean? :grimaceleft:

Keep going :lawl:

"Are you going to now make 20 posts in a row?"

to which I replied he can't if you continue responding to him.

Which is the truth.

LMAO you coming with "bubut I was only going to respond at a ratio of 2:20 rem, I promise!!" :grimaceleft:

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"Are you going to now make 20 posts in a row?"

to which I replied he can't if you continue responding to him.

Which is the truth.

LMAO you coming with "bubut I was only going to respond at a ratio of 2:20 rem, I promise!!" :grimaceleft:

He is still stumped by "20 posts in a row" and "2:20 ratio" :blessed:

This is amazing to watch :mj:

Just now, Goukosan said:

He is still stumped by "20 posts in a row" and "2:20 ratio" :blessed:

This is amazing to watch :mj:

You're so dumb these days.  Another confirmed case of Butthurtvid20... but others shouldn't worry... though it's highly contagious, it only affects Sheep. :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're so dumb these days.  Another confirmed case of Butthurtvid20... but others shouldn't worry... though it's highly contagious, it only affects Sheep. :kaz: 

Look at how many posts you dedicated to your confusion on 2:20 and 20 in a row....you projected your butthurt  to the moon and back.... but continue :drake: