Some big announcement coming tomorrow apparently

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

lmao you ARE desperate... and it's because I hurt your feelings about something.  Probably Ori on Switch.. you turned into a bitch about anything I post after that... and it's because I'm not hating on Xbox every chance I get like you do.

You literally can't help yourself.  It's the only thing you really contribute to this forum.  DESPERATE to lump me in with the lemmings.  Desperate to own lemmings.  No fun allowed! :mj: 

Everyone laughing at Remij and DynamiteCop in this thread. 

Remij - "bbbbbut Leave me alone Gouko  :awww:"

:drake:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopes and dreams 2: keep praying 

They're gonna trade the millions of copies sold to japanese consumers (the majority of the games sales) for a few thousand downloads on a $1 a month service   

These two       Sega was already acquired....... by Sammy in 2004.  Sega isn't currently looking to be aquired.    Lemming Fantasies crushed again 

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Everyone

Yea.... every one of the butthurt sheep.  The only fucks who constantly do it because they have nothing else to talk about.

There's a reason why I'm talking about you and jehurey "sheep" and why I'm not saying everyone myself...  because it's YOU and HIM that are the most desperate and butthurt :mj: 

All you talk about is Trump and Xbox..  As I said.. your brain is permanently subscribed to Xbox and they aren't even charging you a dollar for it :tom: 

41 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.... every one of the butthurt sheep.  The only fucks who constantly do it because they have nothing else to talk about.

There's a reason why I'm talking about you and jehurey "sheep" and why I'm not saying everyone myself...  because it's YOU and HIM that are the most desperate and butthurt :mj: 

All you talk about is Trump and Xbox..  As I said.. your brain is permanently subscribed to Xbox and they aren't even charging you a dollar for it :tom: 

17 hours ago, bhytre said:

MS can't even make games averaging AA scores yet they think they'll acquire SEGA :rofls:

17 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Microsoft buying Sega... just like they did EA. :whew:

Lemming pipe dreams. :mj: 

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Once again you get our hopes up for nothing. Good job :9:

6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Lemmings actually thought Sega was getting acquired. :rofl:

5 hours ago, RaniK_ said:

:hest:

5 hours ago, -GD- said:

Hopes and dreams 2: keep praying 

4 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

Lmfao @ how easy it is to rev up deeno and get him to post 4chan/reddit xbox pipe dream #47

3 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

24 hours ago::hype:

Currently: :ovolol:

look at all those "sheep" like diplomat, Ramza, GD, RaniK, Lynux3, Bythre etc laughing at your hopes and  dreams being crushed.  :lawl:

Remij - "Bbbbbut Leave me alone Goukosan :awww:

Edited by Goukosan

lemmings aren't desperate. not at all.:don:

[suddenly remembers that 24 hours ago, lemmings posted listings on Amazon France to say that PS4 exclusives were coming to PC]

:patrice:On second thought..........there does seem to be a pattern forming, here.

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

look at all those "sheep" like diplomat, Ramza, GD, RaniK, Lynux3, Bythre etc laughing at your hopes and  dreams being crushed.  :lawl:

Remij - "Bbbbbut Leave me alone Goukosan :awww:

None of them quoted me... except you... and Jehurey... because you try SO HARD, and ARE SO DESPERATE to lump me in with the lemmings.. you try it on every occasion. :mj: 

And the one person who did quote me... Twinblade... wasn't talking anything about me talking about Xbox or SEGA... but you know... the actual news of the thread topic.

Once again pointing out how completely fucking desperate you are to hate on Xbox... and me... because I hurt your fucking feelings some time ago.  lmao.. you can't seem to let it go :tom: 

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lemmings aren't desperate. not at all.:don:

[suddenly remembers that 24 hours ago, lemmings posted listings on Amazon France to say that PS4 exclusives were coming to PC]

:patrice:On second thought..........there does seem to be a pattern forming, here.

Yea, you and Goukosan have Xbox on your mind 24/7.  Full subscription.  Rent free.

That's the pattern.

And Sony exclusives ARE coming to PC.. we've already established that. :tom5: 

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

None of them quoted me... except you... and Jehurey... because you try SO HARD, and ARE SO DESPERATE to lump me in with the lemmings.. you try it on every occasion. :mj: 

And the one person who did quote me... Twinblade... wasn't talking anything about me talking about Xbox or SEGA... but you know... the actual news of the thread topic.

Once again pointing out how completely fucking desperate you are to hate on Xbox... and me... because I hurt your fucking feelings some time ago.  lmao.. you can't seem to let it go :tom: 

man your dreams getting crushed is hitting that hard huh?  

First off, you and DynamiteCop were the only two people ITT hoping and dreaming about MS acquiring Sega.  So people laughing at that notion but not quoting you directly doesn't mean they weren't referring to the to two of you when in fact you two were the only idiots to say that dumb shit... again nice try. 

Second of All Jehurey never quoted you initially ... he said "Lemmings".... you got all defensive and quoted him.... meanwhile you ignored EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD THAT LAUGHED AT YOU TWO FOOLS. 

Lastly... I logged on... saw the thread and quoted you two fools and had a good laugh at your dumbass. 

I'm still laughing at how you keep trying and failing to wiggle out of this. 

But carry on.. its quite entertaining :danylol:

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, you and Goukosan have Xbox on your mind 24/7.  Full subscription.  Rent free.

That's the pattern.

And Sony exclusives ARE coming to PC.. we've already established that. :tom5: 

Oh really?

Show me how many Xbox threads I've made recently.

And compare it to the number of Sony threads you've made.

I'll wait.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

man your dreams getting crushed is hitting that hard huh?  

First off, you and DynamiteCop were the only two people ITT hoping ane dreaming about MS acquiring Sega.  So people laughing at that notion but not quoting you directly doesn't mean they weren't referring to the to two of of you when in fact you two were the only idiots to say that dumb shit... again nice try. 

Second of All Jehurey never quoted you initially ... he said "Lemmings".... you got all defensive and quoted him.... meanwhile you ignored EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD THAT LAUGHED AT YOU TWO FOOLS. 

Lastly... I logged on... saw the thread and quoted you two fools and had a good laugh and your dumbass. 

I'm still laughing at how you keep trying and failing to wiggle out of this. 

But carry on.. its quite entertaining :danylol:

I already call both of you idiots out for lumping me in with the lemmings, and because I responded to DynamiteCop of course he was talking about me... which is why I responded that he's too fucking pussy to say my name and just says "lemmings"

Because you idiots are desperate to lump me in with them.

Then Jer called you up and you tried to run to his rescue.. like you always do.  There's a reason why I call out YOU and HIM together as Sheep... because you're tied at the fucking hip you dumb bitch...  there's not many threads at all where you're both not trying to back each other up when you're getting buttfucked in an arguement :mj: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh really?

Show me how many Xbox threads I've made recently.

And compare it to the number of Sony threads you've made.

I'll wait.

You don't make threads.  You only post responses to other people... Which is why I said the only fucking content you put on this site is trying DESPERATELY to own the lemmings for talking about stuff and speculating... lmao..  I already called out this behavior.

And you two take this more seriously than anyone...  Trying to own lemmings I mean.  Like I said... it's on both yours and Gouko's brains 24/7.  You fucking LIVE it.

It's pathetic :mj: 

I like how the sheep make up these lemmings in their heads , like there is a ton of xbox fans here lol . They literally just make up things that the "lemmings" say 

Just now, JONBpc said:

I like how the sheep make up these lemmings in their heads , like there is a ton of xbox fans here lol . They literally just make up things that the "lemmings" say 

They have to call me a lemming.  They're desperate for lemmings to hate on... because Xbox is on their mind 24/7.  They see it as their personal duty to respond to everything anyone says or speculates about Xbox. :mj: 

I've spoken too positively about Xbox and now they have a vendetta against me... like they do you and Dynamite... despite the fact that I only play Xbox through my PC  :rofl: 

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I already call both of you idiots out for lumping me in with the lemmings, and because I responded to DynamiteCop of course he was talking about me... which is why I responded that he's too fucking pussy to say my name and just says "lemmings"

Because you idiots are desperate to lump me in with them.

Then Jer called you up and you tried to run to his rescue.. like you always do.  There's a reason why I call out YOU and HIM together as Sheep... because you're tied at the fucking hip you dumb bitch...  there's not many threads at all where you're both not trying to back each other up when you're getting buttfucked in an arguement :mj: 

So everyone else who was laughing at "lemmings" for that dumbass notion.  Who were they laughing at seeing as only you and DynamiteCop ITT  were hoping and dreaming about that stupid idea? :cmpunk1:

Everyone ITT laughed at your dumbass..... but like I said... keep it going its quite entertaining how foolish you're looking with each and every post ITT:lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They have to call me a lemming.  They're desperate for lemmings to hate on... because Xbox is on their mind 24/7.  They see it as their personal duty to respond to everything anyone says or speculates about Xbox. :mj: 

I've spoken too positively about Xbox and now they have a vendetta against me... like they do you and Dynamite... despite the fact that I only play Xbox through my PC  :rofl: 

shUT uP LeMmINg

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So everyone else who was laughing at "lemmings" for that dumbass notion.  Who were they laughing at seeing as only you and DynamiteCop ITT  were hoping and dreaming about that stupid idea? :cmpunk1:

Everyone ITT laughed at your dumbass..... but like I said... keep it going its quite entertaining how foolish you're looking with each and every post ITT:lawl:

God you're fucking stupid :mj: 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

shUT uP LeMmINg

Gouko still wondering why him and Jehurey are the only ones being singled out by me :mj: 

buBu wE wur aLL laUghINg at yOu!! whY me :grimaceleft:

Dude is so fucking clueless :kaz: 

Edited by Remij_