Some big announcement coming tomorrow apparently

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Microsoft purchased Sega

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

@Remij_ 

12 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Would be hilarious...

...and awesome :smoke: 

Imagine Xbox having Persona, SMT, Yakuza, Sonic, and all the other Sega IP.. like Bayonetta :face: 

I don't know, I actually think it could be a real thing. Think how many studios Sega has, the different type of games they put out, big stuff, medium tier stuff, smaller stuff, they iterate quickly and they're Japanese. 

It would be the absolute perfect acquisition for Microsoft not only to build out a first party library but Sega would absolutely murder on GamePass. 

Sega would cost them not much more than they paid for Mojang. 

These two:lawl:

Sega was already acquired....... by Sammy in 2004.  Sega isn't currently looking to be aquired. 

Lemming Fantasies crushed again :drake:

• Geese 2
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopes and dreams 2: keep praying 

They're gonna trade the millions of copies sold to japanese consumers (the majority of the games sales) for a few thousand downloads on a $1 a month service   

These two       Sega was already acquired....... by Sammy in 2004.  Sega isn't currently looking to be aquired.    Lemming Fantasies crushed again 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sega was already acquired....... by Sammy in 2004.  Sega isn't currently looking to be aquired. 

but teh power your dreams :cry:  

• Geese 2
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea, because me responding and saying something would be cool is me making a claim that it's coming.... despite multiple times posting ITT "Be real... it's not that".... which you of course conveniently omit from your post.

You're as desperate a Jehurey is and Xbox lives in your brain rent free... they're not even charging a dollar for it :lawl: 

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, because me responding and saying something would be cool is me making a claim that it's coming.... despite multiple times posting ITT "Be real... it's not that".... which you of course conveniently omit from your post.

You're as desperate a Jehurey is and Xbox lives in your brain rent free... they're not even charging a dollar for it :lawl: 

You're not fooling anyone with your hedging your bets tactics that you been doing for a while now ..... "Bbbut I said it would be cool if it happens and I then said it would never happen in the same breath :awww:".... you always do that to try to cover yourself from the stupid shit you say.... "Let me say both so when the stupid shit I said doesn't turn out True I can always say I.... seee I said it wouldn't happen" 

Remij the waffle king :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

You're not fooling anyone with your hedging your bets tactics that you been doing for a while now ..... "Bbbut I said it would be cool if it happens and I then said it would never happen in the same breath :awww:".... you always do that to try to cover yourself from the stupid shit you say.... "Let me say both so when the stupid shit I said doesn't turn out True I can always say I it wouldn't happen" 

So like I said.... saying that something WOULD be awesome is the same as saying it's going to happen?

lmao fucking idiot.  You're such a garbage ass poster these days dude.. and it's all because you're 100% butthurt, probably because I made fun of Switch or something :mj: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So like I said.... saying that something WOULD be awesome is the same as saying it's going to happen?

lmao fucking idiot.  You're such a garbage ass poster these days dude.. and it's all because you're 100% butthurt, probably because I made fun of Switch or something :mj: 

13 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I'd love to see MS buy SEGA and then bring Persona to Xbox and PC just to spite Bodycount :mj: 

What's awesome is your Crushed dreams :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan

Would be hilarious...

Imagine Xbox having Persona, SMT, Yakuza, Sonic, and all the other Sega IP.. like Bayonetta :face: 

Still hoping for that Bayonetta IP to come to MS.......more crushed hopes and imagination :lawl:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What's awesome is your Crushed dreams :lawl:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Still hoping for that Bayonetta IP to come to MS.......more crushed hopes and imagination :lawl:

Both confirmations that I said it's happening... right? :roll: 

Dumbass :mj: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Both confirmations that I said it's happening... right? :roll: 

Dumbass :mj: 

Let me say it again for your pee lemming brain to grasp. 

Your HOPES, DREAMS, WISHES, FANTASIES AND IMAGINATION were crushed again. 

the hedging your bets tactic only works if I was claiming that you were wrong for saying it definitely would happen.  You always hedge your bets to avoid saying definite things so you won't get proven wrong.  I see through your chicken shit ways :shrug:

But Im not claiming that you said it would happen Mr waffle King. 

Im saying your Hopes, Dreams, fantasies and imagination were crushed.... and boy were they smashed :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Let me say it again for your pee lemming brain to grasp. 

Your HOPES, DREAMS, WISHES, FANTASIES AND IMAGINATION were crushed again. 

the hedging your bets tactic only works if I was claiming that you were wrong for saying it definitely would happen.  You always hedge your bets to avoid saying definite things so you won't get proven wrong.  I see through your chicken shit ways :shrug:

But Im not claiming that.  

Im saying your Hopes, Dreams, fantasies and imagination were crushed.... and boy were they smashed :lawl:

No... as I already said before... absolutely nothing has changed lmao.  You can't crush me with things that I'm not expecting to happen in the first place.... idiot... but you SURE ARE DESPERATE TO TRY :mj: 

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're not fooling anyone with your hedging your bets tactics that you been doing for a while now ..... "Bbbut I said it would be cool if it happens and I then said it would never happen in the same breath :awww:".... you always do that to try to cover yourself from the stupid shit you say.... "Let me say both so when the stupid shit I said doesn't turn out True I can always say I.... seee I said it wouldn't happen" 

:lawl: he just did that yesterday with the amazon france fiasco

from "the zhugeex guy liked the tweets :juggle:" to "i said it was probably bs anyway :wrists:"

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

from "the zhugeex guy liked the tweets :juggle:" to "i said it was probably bs anyway :wrists:"

Another idiot who didn't read the OP and is desperate for some "ownage"

yea.. means nothing really.. but :hest: 

That's the OP.... :francis:   Damn... looks like I said it was probably BS from the start :reg: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... as I already said before... absolutely nothing has changed lmao.  You can't crush me with things that I'm not expecting to happen in the first place.... idiot... but you SURE ARE DESPERATE TO TRY :mj: 

I'd love to see MS buy SEGA and then bring Persona to Xbox and PC just to spite Bodycount :mj: 

Would be hilarious...

Remij - "I would love to see it.... it would be Awesome.... could you Imagine it:adhd:

Hope, dreams, wishes and imagination all crushed :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Remij - "I would love to see it.... it would be Awesome.... could you Imagine it:adhd:

Hope, dreams, wishes and imagination all crushed :lawl:

But I'm not expecting it to happen... so those aren't dreams... those are thoughts.... in response to what SOMEONE ELSE said.

Idiot :mj: 

7 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

He has been doing that for a while now. 

"Bbbbut I hedged my bets, I see no ownage here" :wrists:

Remij the waffle king :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

24 hours ago::hype:

Currently: :ovolol:

All it took was a tweet about something big happening for lemmings imagination to run wild on them. 

You can tell they're on edge hoping for any sliver of good news, because they latch on to anything and run to the moon with it :drake: