Some big announcement coming tomorrow apparently

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

That would make no sense, there is no way they would suddenly make Yakuza a xbox exclusive. That would backfire in more ways than one.

They could do whatever they want, and it wouldn't backfire whatsoever because like anytime something becomes exclusive people deal with it. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopes and dreams 2: keep praying 

They're gonna trade the millions of copies sold to japanese consumers (the majority of the games sales) for a few thousand downloads on a $1 a month service   

These two       Sega was already acquired....... by Sammy in 2004.  Sega isn't currently looking to be aquired.    Lemming Fantasies crushed again 

48 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Seems like it could just be some bullshit Kotaku thing... maybe the 3 of them are leaving and forming their own thing?  It's a joint announcement from them so I guess it can't be anything worthwhile...

lmao if that's all it is :mj: 

Once again you get our hopes up for nothing. Good job :9:

Just now, Twinblade said:

Once again you get our hopes up for nothing. Good job :9:

I could say the same thing about dumbass Shreier... calling tomorrow crazy and for people to stay tuned.. :francis: 

45 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... theories went WILD in this thread.  Absolutely CRAZY!  People brought up rumors that have been going on for a long time that could POSSIBLY be what a "a little crazy" news could be... :roll: 

If by "why do lemmings do this to themselves" you mean... have to listen to you say your stupid spiel like as if anyone here gives a FUCK what you think.. then yea I don't know :kaz: 

Guess what happened after the lemmings desperately speculated about this crazy" announcement........ nothing.   Absolutely nothing changed.  LMAO... you're SO desperate to hate on lemmings for every little thing... that's what this proves. LOL

You can tell that they get embarrassed for exposing themselves, after the fact.

Like this post, right here.

These dudes literally went from "oh i dunno what it could be" to "THEY'RE PROBABLY BUYING SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in less than 20 minutes.

Good God, that's embarrassing.

29 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I could say the same thing about dumbass Shreier... calling tomorrow crazy and for people to stay tuned.. :francis: 

Damn..........this dude is doing a fine Donald Trump impersonation, over here.

Oh noes!!! I exposed myself and Jehurey is calling me out on it!!  How will I ever show my face here again???!  So embarrassed!!!

Fucking idiot :mj: 

And that's despite me multiple times saying... "nah it's not that"... after SOMEONE ELSE brought it up.

lmao..saying how cool it would be is apparently "they're probably doing it"

Yea... this dude's not completely desperate to "own" lemmings at every opportunity he can or nothing.. :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Oh noes!!! I exposed myself and Jehurey is calling me out on it!!  How will I ever show my face here again???!  So embarrassed!!!

Fucking idiot :mj: 

And that's despite me multiple times saying... "nah it's not that"... after SOMEONE ELSE brought it up.

lmao..saying how cool it would be is apparently "they're probably doing it"

Yea... this dude's not completely desperate to "own" lemmings at every opportunity he can or nothing.. :hest: 

........except I never mentioned you by name, I said "lemmings"

you see that? now THAT is called "exposing yourself"

Thanks for that one, chumley.:rass:

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

........except I never mentioned you by name, I said "lemmings"

you see that? now THAT is called "exposing yourself"

Thanks for that one, chumley.:rass:

Considering I created the thread, spoke about the SEGA rumor directly in this thread, and you've referred to me as a lemming in the past... responding to you and calling out your bullshit is not an admission of anything...  In fact.. you actually confirm you were speaking to myself as well in your second post... by quoting me directly and responding with

"You can tell that they get embarrassed for exposing themselves, after the fact.

Like this post, right here.

These dudes literally went from "oh i dunno what it could be" to "THEY'RE PROBABLY BUYING SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in less than 20 minutes.

Good God, that's embarrassing."

confirming that you were referring to me as well.  Not mentioning me by name shows just how pussy you are in an attempt to "own" lemmings.  A person doesn't have to be a lemming to make a guess about what an announcement could be regarding MS.. :drake: 

Again... you're only exposing yourself and how desperate you are to try to own lemmings every chance you can get. :mj: 

Edited by Remij_
7 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They could do whatever they want, and it wouldn't backfire whatsoever because like anytime something becomes exclusive people deal with it. 

They're gonna trade the millions of copies sold to japanese consumers (the majority of the games sales) for a few thousand downloads on a $1 a month service 

RectangularSilkyFattaileddunnart-max-1mb

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Considering I created the thread, spoke about the SEGA rumor directly in this thread, and you've referred to me as a lemming in the past... responding to you and calling out your bullshit is not an admission of anything...  In fact.. you actually confirm you were speaking to myself as well in your second post... by quoting me directly and responding with

confirming that you were referring to me as well.  Not mentioning me by name shows just how pussy you are in an attempt to "own" lemmings.  A person doesn't have to be a lemming to make a guess about what an announcement could be regarding MS.. :drake: 

Again... you're only exposing yourself and how desperate you are to try to own lemmings every chance you can get. :mj: 

No. There's nothing desperate about me when its quite easy to show how desperate lemmings are.

All I have to do is just quote your post to see how ridiculous it looks.

59 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Lemmings actually thought Sega was getting acquired. :rofl:

Remember when they thought that EA was getting acquired?

At some point or another, it becomes obvious that those are CRIES FOR HELP.