Some big announcement coming tomorrow apparently

One I realized the guy must have some real mental issues and decided to just ignore him ...thats when it got weird .

That's when I saw that even with me completely ignoring him he will still spend a large chuck of time talking to me . Begging for attention.  Some people that post here are probably really fucked up irl .

• Haha 1
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopes and dreams 2: keep praying 

They're gonna trade the millions of copies sold to japanese consumers (the majority of the games sales) for a few thousand downloads on a $1 a month service   

These two       Sega was already acquired....... by Sammy in 2004.  Sega isn't currently looking to be aquired.    Lemming Fantasies crushed again 

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

God you're fucking stupid :mj: 

Only you and DynamiteCop hoped and dreamed in this thread. 

Everyone and I mean everyone else ITT laughed at you two fools. 

Crushed Dreams. 

Game 

Set

Match

:tom5:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Only you and DynamiteCop hoped and dreamed in this thread. 

Everyone and I mean everyone else ITT laughed at you two fools. 

Crushed Dreams. 

Game 

Set

Match

:tom5:

And only you and Jehurey got butthurt about it.... as you ALWAYS do. :trump2:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And only you and Jehurey got butthurt about it.... as you ALWAYS do. :trump2:

Nah... I laughed just like everyone else.   Let's pull up that laugh track one more time. 

19 hours ago, bhytre said:

MS can't even make games averaging AA scores yet they think they'll acquire SEGA :rofls:

18 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Microsoft buying Sega... just like they did EA. :whew:

Lemming pipe dreams. :mj: 

18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Once again you get our hopes up for nothing. Good job :9:

10 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

They're gonna trade the millions of copies sold to japanese consumers (the majority of the games sales) for a few thousand downloads on a $1 a month service 

RectangularSilkyFattaileddunnart-max-1mb

7 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Lemmings actually thought Sega was getting acquired. :rofl:

7 hours ago, RaniK_ said:

:hest:

6 hours ago, -GD- said:

Hopes and dreams 2: keep praying 

6 hours ago, -GD- said:

but teh power your dreams :cry:  

6 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

Lmfao @ how easy it is to rev up deeno and get him to post 4chan/reddit xbox pipe dream #47

5 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

it's just as good as Xbox's last big suprise last week, Gears Tactics gameplay, exclusively for windows.

RectangularSilkyFattaileddunnart-max-1mb

5 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

24 hours ago::hype:

Currently: :ovolol:

:lawl:

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So out of everyone's laughter mines Triggered you the most..... got it :tom5:

No, I'm not triggered at all.  Out of all of them you're easily the most butthurt because I responded to Dynamite about Xbox and Sega.

Like you ALWAYS are.  You and your buddy Jehurey.  DESPERATE. :hest: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

You don't make threads.  You only post responses to other people... Which is why I said the only fucking content you put on this site is trying DESPERATELY to own the lemmings for talking about stuff and speculating... lmao..  I already called out this behavior.

And you two take this more seriously than anyone...  Trying to own lemmings I mean.  Like I said... it's on both yours and Gouko's brains 24/7.  You fucking LIVE it.

It's pathetic :mj: 

dountful.

prove it statistically.

how many anti-xbox posts have i made within the past.....oh lets say........48 hours compared to xbox-weeinie fanboy defending posts you've made within that same time span.

I'll wait.

You're the one starting these threads, with the clear intention of being an xbox fanboy trying to promote the "xbox is coming back!!" narrative that is a clear reaction to Microsoft utterly failing with xbox, and them being a glorified third-party.

38 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No, I'm not triggered at all.  Out of all of them you're easily the most butthurt because I responded to Dynamite about Xbox and Sega.

Like you ALWAYS are.  You and your buddy Jehurey.  DESPERATE. :hest: 

Not only were your dreams crushed.... everyone laughed at you in this thread...and you're hurt.... we can tell by all your tears :cry:

:lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

dountful.

prove it statistically.

how many anti-xbox posts have i made within the past.....oh lets say........48 hours compared to xbox-weeinie fanboy defending posts you've made within that same time span.

I'll wait.

You're the one starting these threads, with the clear intention of being an xbox fanboy trying to promote the "xbox is coming back!!" narrative that is a clear reaction to Microsoft utterly failing with xbox, and them being a glorified third-party.

Oh yea... I started this thread with a clear intention of being an Xbox fanboy?  The one where I don't state anything in the OP, and where my first actual guess of what it could be pertained to PS5...

Yea.. nice "xbox is coming back" narrative I'm trying to paint here :drake:

This is how I and everyone else know you're so fucking DESPERATE to turn anything I say with a positive outlook concerning xbox as a lemming hope and dreams... even when it's simply responding to another person who brings up the idea.

And LMAO the first thread I can find that you made is now on page 20 of this forum... yes PAGE TWENTY.  LMAO... you're just a fuckhead who doesn't contribute anything to this other than "gotcha" responses to people who talk, speculate, and guess about shit... Your whole angle is that my hopes have been dashed and that I'm actually hurt when it turns out that I predicted something wrong.. ROFL :rofl: 

Probably because you take this shit serious, which is why you're scared to actually have a little fun with it.  You're a fucking loser :mj: 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Oh yea... I started this thread with a clear intention of being an Xbox fanboy?  The one where I don't state anything in the OP, and where my first actual guess of what it could be pertained to PS5...

Yea.. nice "xbox is coming back" narrative I'm trying to paint here :drake:

This is how I and everyone else know you're so fucking DESPERATE to turn anything I say with a positive outlook concerning xbox as a lemming hope and dreams... even when it's simply responding to another person who brings up the idea.

And LMAO the first thread I can find that you made is now on page 20 of this forum... yes PAGE TWENTY.  LMAO... you're just a fuckhead who doesn't contribute anything to this other than "gotcha" responses to people who talk, speculate, and guess about shit... Your whole angle is that my hopes have been dashed and that I'm actually hurt when it turns out that I predicted something wrong.. ROFL :rofl: 

Probably because you take this shit serious, which is why you're scared to actually have a little fun with it.  You're a fucking loser :mj: 

Something about PS5.............in a positive light? :bena:

Yeah, I didn't thin so.

Yeah, I'm the one taking this shit seriously right now.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Something about PS5.............in a positive light? :bena:

Yeah, I didn't thin so.

Yeah, I'm the one taking this shit seriously right now.

I simply said something about PS5... and that's simply because it's about time we start seeing some stuff.

lmao look how hard you're trying.  I can't even say "I'm thinking something to do with PS5 maybe" without you trying to say I'm not speaking about it positively enough for you... lmfao.  You realize how fucking stupid you are being?

And yes.. you're the one taking this seriously... because I'm literally having to explain myself to you... It's literally THAT important to you that I explain myself because you're convinced I wasn't being positive enough about it for you... :mj: 

jfc :lawl: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I simply said something about PS5... and that's simply because it's about time we start seeing some stuff.

lmao look how hard you're trying.  I can't even say "I'm thinking something to do with PS5 maybe" without you trying to say I'm not speaking about it positively enough for you... lmfao.  You realize how fucking stupid you are being?

And yes.. you're the one taking this seriously... because I'm literally having to explain myself to you... It's literally THAT important to you that I explain myself because you're convinced I wasn't being positive enough about it for you... :mj: 

jfc :lawl: 

yeah, look how hard I'm trying.