Crysis Remastered leaked for PC, Playstation, Xbox and Switch

you guys are all wrong.

crysis to this day is one of the best FPS out there. It also has the best FPS level in the history of games period. all the haters are stupid. :trump:

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It should look dramatically better. 

I expect the texture quality to take a hit. There is a bizarre trend lately where so many normally high fidelity games transition to having ps2 level visuals whenever the camera gets close to wall or ground textures. I don’t know what it is about these consoles that results in these visual setbacks.

56 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Which statement? I don't see any documentation which associates the Switch with RT, frankly even at a software level.

The op 

14 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

The op 

Yeah, that statement is being misinterpreted and there's a reason the website didn't launch with that. It's saying for the first time on Nintendo (Switch) as in the first release of the game for Nintendo, it's already been on PC, Xbox and PlayStation. It's not saying that the Switch has RT.

Crysis Remastered brings new graphic features, high-quality textures, and the CRYENGINE's native hardware- and API-agnostic ray tracing solution for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and – for the very first time – Nintendo Switch

They incorrectly sequaged their statement and punctuation into release platforms. It's pretty obvious. 

vziIeYa.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
44 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Yeah. I didn't care for it then so I definitely don't care for it now.

Far Cry with a super suit? No thanks. 

:roll:

I revisited the game last year, and the thing I forgot was how unforgiving it was. If you didn't select your armoured suit you got taken down quick! I would argue that contrary to @Sabo's assumption, that the Farcry Series - OG and 2, notwithstanding; is far easier (especially when you get the upgrades to health) than Crysis was.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Never said it was easier nor was that what I was implying. What else am I suppose to call the suit? It literally is a super suit.

:trump: