Huge Mario maker update. Adding world maker, up to 8 world and 40 courses

Damn, this pretty much completes the game.

There's some ideas in there that they probably should've used to make a new Mario 2D game by themselves before adding it to the Mario Maker.

I guess now I need to actually pick up the game.

21 minutes ago, Ike said:

They literally advertised Project Spark with Conker. Try again. :trump3:

reach harder, where does it say Conker Maker? Also been discontinued since 2016, nice counter example you got :tom:

"By the end of December 2019, the game had sold over 5.04 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling games on the Switch. "

SHEEP bought refurbished mario assets because Nintendo knows they will buy anything with Mario on the box :D 

Avoided making 2 new Mario games and milked 5 million dumb sheep at the same time :rofl:

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

reach harder, where does it say Conker Maker? Also been discontinued since 2016, nice counter example you got :tom:

"By the end of December 2019, the game had sold over 5.04 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling games on the Switch. "

SHEEP bought refurbished mario assets because Nintendo knows they will buy anything with Mario on the box :D 

Avoided making 2 new Mario games and milked 5 million dumb sheep at the same time :rofl:

There’s nearly 100 premade Nintendo levels in the game. Also has an 88 meta. Lemmings. :mj: 

Minimum requirement to not get detroyed by critics, probably had some interns fiddle with the level makers and pack it in as "content" :tom:

Thing is they could have just sold it without those levels, sheep are already that conditioned :geese:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Minimum requirement to not get detroyed by critics, probably had some interns fiddle with the level makers and pack it in as "content" :tom:

Thing is they could have just sold it without those levels, sheep are already that conditioned :geese:

Isn't the Call of Duty in your avatar? You buy an annual shooter rehash every year. Lemon please. :hest:

57 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Nintendo got sheep so brainwashed that they can sell them just the tools to make Mario games and it's much cheaper for them :tom:

It launched with over 100 Nintendo made levels. 

Developers from other franchises also launch levels too. 

Im sure the world builder will also have a bunch of Nintendo made worlds for free. 

My main hope for the world maker is to get groups of similar types of levels. My big issue with Mario Maker was how hard it was to consistently find level types I want.

Granted, that's probably my fault. I almost exclusively want to play levels that are more "traditional" but harder. Whenever I'd jump in I'd find you get 90% lame autoscroll/speedrun levels, music levels, themed stuff, or things that just generally sucked. I know there's lots of creators out there making levels that I want to play, this should give them a way to package them up nicely.

I just hope nintendo doesn't shit the bed with the discoverability. Niintendo is so criminally bad with making decisions to do with online components.