Half-Life Alyx sold over 860,000 copies in its first week

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I'm actually NOT being biased.  I'm the one calling out the fact that other people have said the word before, and weren't banned for it.  You seem to be conveniently ignoring that little point and saying it doesn't matter when it does.

Dyno changed his name to "I can't post for 2 days"... before he changed it to the spoiler.  I'm presuming he was banned because he said "faggot"... after that... that's on him.  But it doesn't change the fact that none of that would have happened if he wasn't banned for saying a word other people used just today, and weren't banned for... 

I'm not making excuses for him changing his name to a spoiler... get off that shit.  He was banned before that.

except its not really something to argue with.

I already asked you if this was the first time somebody may have been banned unfairly..........because the point is obvious.

That's is not something out of the ordinary...................so why are you PRETENDING that its a big scandal and defending it so much?

I'm running with your THEORY that he's been treated unfairly. Even though we know Dynocrap is a known bigot.

You are trying to make this argument as a pathetic...........PATHETIC excuse for what he did afterwards.

C'mon dude, don't pretend that isn't the case.

I'm gonna ask you again...............how many people who may have been banned acted like little cunts and intentionally gave massive spoilers to a major game?

You don't want to answer that question, because you know that what he did is indefensible.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"currently racist"  

Floppppppppppppp

cerealboxmits

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except its not really something to argue with.

I already asked you if this was the first time somebody may have been banned unfairly..........because the point is obvious.

That's is not something out of the ordinary...................so why are you PRETENDING that its a big scandal and defending it so much?

I'm running with your THEORY that he's been treated unfairly. Even though we know Dynocrap is a known bigot.

You are trying to make this argument as a pathetic...........PATHETIC excuse for what he did afterwards.

C'mon dude, don't pretend that isn't the case.

I'm gonna ask you again...............how many people who may have been banned acted like little cunts and intentionally gave massive spoilers to a major game?

You don't want to answer that question, because you know that what he did is indefensible.

I love that your defense is "other people have been treated unfairly too"

You said he was banned for saying a slur. That's what I'm referring to... and you're trying hard to ignore that fact.  I'm not defending what he did after... but I'm defending him from being banned for saying "fa66ot" because others just said it in the last 24h and nothing was said or done.  As I said.. I'm not biased in this matter.

You're trying to change the matter from what he was being banned for... to whether he should stay banned or not due to what he did after.

I'm talking about the former.  He shouldn't have been banned in the first place... unless of course anyone else who says that word gets banned too..  There goes ghostz.. and Liquid, and many others...

So cut the shit.  

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I love that your defense is "other people have been treated unfairly too"

You said he was banned for saying a slur. That's what I'm referring to... and you're trying hard to ignore that fact.  I'm not defending what he did after... but I'm defending him from being banned for saying "fa66ot" because others just said it in the last 24h and nothing was said or done.  As I said.. I'm not biased in this matter.

You're trying to change the matter from what he was being banned for... to whether he should stay banned or not due to what he did after.

I'm talking about the former.  He shouldn't have been banned in the first place... unless of course anyone else who says that word gets banned too..  There goes ghostz.. and Liquid, and many others...

So cut the shit.  

Yes you ARE defending what he did afterwards.

By trying to talk outta both sides of your mouth.

You can't win on the argument that:

• Dynocrap got banned for saying a slur

He did say it.

You're trying to say that he's been treated unfairly.

Except you can't win that argument because:

• Dynocrap is not the first person on this forum to be unfairly moderated

Which is absolutely 100% correct.

Even you know this to be absolutely true for years and years and years.

So why are you pretending like its a scandal, now?

Because you're trying to defend that lemming from having done something stupid:

But it doesn't change the fact that none of that would have happened if he wasn't banned for

That's you CLEARLY trying to defend him for the spoilers. Don't even play dumb, dude. Its just not working.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes you ARE defending what he did afterwards.

By trying to talk outta both sides of your mouth.

You can't win on the argument that:

• Dynocrap got banned for saying a slur

He did say it.

You're trying to say that he's been treated unfairly.

Except you can't win that argument because:

• Dynocrap is not the first person on this forum to be unfairly moderated

Which is absolutely 100% correct.

Even you know this to be absolutely true for years and years and years.

So why are you pretending like its a scandal, now?

Because you're trying to defend that lemming from having done something stupid:

That's you CLEARLY trying to defend him for the spoilers. Don't even play dumb, dude. Its just not working.

Jesus christ.. you're trying so hard to make it into a big deal... simply because you want him banned. 

Your best bud Remy can say faggot but Dynamite can't... riiiiight.

Him changing his name came after the fact.  I'm not defending it.  Pointing out that it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't unfairly banned isn't defending it.  It's just being honest.

You hate him... so you're willing to spend all your night arguing about JUST HOW TERRIBLE what he did was... you're soooo upset by it... :roll: 

You just want to stick it to lemmings any chance you get.  That's all this is about.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Jesus christ.. you're trying so hard to make it into a big deal... simply because you want him banned. 

Your best bud Remy can say faggot but Dynamite can't... riiiiight.

Him changing his name came after the fact.  I'm not defending it.  Pointing out that it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't unfairly banned isn't defending it.  It's just being honest.

You hate him... so you're willing to spend all your night arguing about JUST HOW TERRIBLE what he did was... you're soooo upset by it... :roll: 

You just want to stick it to lemmings any chance you get.  That's all this is about.

You're the one making all of these posts trying to defend a guy whom YOU BELIEVE was unfairly moderated.

Sorry dude...........I'm not the one who clearly looks like they're trying to so hard.

YES

YOU

ARE

defending it.........I even show you YOUR OWN POST in which you establish absolutely weak-ass logic to explain his behavior. You are trying to find an EXCUSE for it.

You are defending it. We can see that by reading your posts.

The only other theory is..............you're being severely butthurt by me because I've taken this position and you just want to purposely argue against it.

Except nobody would spend 20 posts defending Dynocrap........so I'm not the one who is sticking out like a sore thumb, here. There's really no way out of this.

Edited by jehurey
7 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I remember when Jerry got banned for racism lol.  Jerry is a racist. 

And you got banned for two weeks and then you started openly crying saying that you were going to leave. LOL

a 40 year old man literally crying on the forum. You were the "I'm taking my ball home!!!" kid, weren't you?:lawl:

7 hours ago, -GD- said:

Posting major spoilers is a 30 day+ ban. It sounds like DC got off lightly. So, let’s move on. 

Remember when jonb got so mad that Xbox was losing Tomb Raider exclusivity and the PS4 was going to get a port of the game, in like a little over a month.

You were also in that thread making fun of the lemmings, and jonb screamed, in all caps, the end game spoilers like a little bitch.

There's clearly a pattern with Lemmings.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you got banned for two weeks and then you started openly crying saying that you were going to leave. LOL

a 40 year old man literally crying on the forum. You were the "I'm taking my ball home!!!" kid, weren't you?:lawl:

Lol at this racist having a hissy LOL

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Remember when jonb got so mad that Xbox was losing Tomb Raider exclusivity and the PS4 was going to get a port of the game, in like a little over a month.

You were also in that thread making fun of the lemmings, and jonb screamed, in all caps, the end game spoilers like a little bitch.

There's clearly a pattern with Lemmings.

ha i don't remember tbh, but LUIS SERA DIES will always be a classic. 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sorry , I dont speak to racists

Of course you do, you speak with Dynocrap and you speak with yourself.

You can tell he's getting mad because he doesn't know what to do except repeat the word 'racist"

Looks like the 40 year old is going to start crying (again).....better back off or else he'll tell his mom on me. LOL

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

0df4622de6bd46f6858bad0916f46121.jpg

He doesn't know what to do, except try to project his own racism onto others.

Poor guy. Mad and defending a racist who got banned for saying bigoted anti-homosexual remarks.