GamePass has more than 10 million subscribers

Microsoft revealed some important new Xbox stats:

• Xbox Live has nearly 90 million monthly active users
• Xbox Game Pass has more than 10 million subscribers
• Project xCloud has 100s of thousands of active users in preview

1 minute ago, Ike said:

So if we generously put Xbone at 50 mil consoles sold and subtract PC gamepass subs. It's a less than 20% adoption rate.

There may have been 50 million console "sold". But there is no chance that there are 50 million people using their Xboxes.

I bet that number is probably down to 20-25 million people using an Xbox One console, and 10-15 million of them are just people who paid for a physical copy of GTA5, RDR4, or Madden or are just playing Fortnite on it.

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm expecting lots of downplaying,  spinning and damage control itt 

Well it's mostly going to be you replying; so that's a logical conclusion.

• Geese 1
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That live number counts everything including free account, on smarts phones too. 

In other words, the Xbox app that is installed in my Windows 10 that I last opened in November as I finished up Outer Worlds makes me an "active user"

:faketan:

24 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well it's mostly going to be you replying; so that's a logical conclusion.

I doubt that , but continue being sw cuck LOL OWNED

26 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

PC is beginning to pay off for MS.  Gamepass and selling their games on Steam is undoubtedly doing well for them.

Pc saved gamepass. Hell, it’s getting the better  games sooner than cuckbox

• Like 1

Idk the hate for game pass, it’s a great idea. The games could be better, but how could you not prefer this model? You end up having to pay $60 a year, equivalent to one game. 

this was all modeled after EA access, which was the best deal in gaming at 30 bucks a year. I could play All EA games within 6 months of release forever for ...$30 a year. Insane

ninty should do it, but not sony bc fuck the cows 

Edited by ghostz
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

In other words, the Xbox app that is installed in my Windows 10 that I last opened in November as I finished up Outer Worlds makes me an "active user"

:faketan:

I think the xbox app is constantly running in the background on Windows 10, shit is shady.

Devastating news for the few who still game on XBox. This Hobopass model of busted games, gay cartoon graphics, and 6.0 shovelware is now your permanent future.

gamepass is the enemy of hardcore gamers, physical disc collectors and anyone with a job who can buy what they want. It's a dumping ground for old crap no one wants to play at a price.

Fuck this service to hell.

Edited by Bodycount N