Microsoft sued over controller drifting

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Can list the posters that were hyping/bragging/defending that overpriced garbage controller.   

They should be named and shamed.  

they ain't the hermit way, you use jizz-stained 360 controllers from 15 years ago. Only the best for when you play late console scrap-ports at medium settings. :D 

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

they ain't the hermit way, you use jizz-stained 360 controllers from 15 years ago. Only the best for when you play late console scrap-ports at medium settings. :D 

are you coming for me?  :facep: fall back.

PC can run any controller, and unless you are playing a fighting game.   A keyboard and mouse is far superior. 

PC games are the "Ultra" quality of gaming.    I know that's a term that is foreign to Nintendo games.  

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You're lying

Both of my Xbox One controllers, the Scorpio edition and my Elite are fine. My Elite controller should be fine because I rarely use it. It feels too good to be used as a regular controller.

However my PS4 controller is already showing drifting on the right stick. That's the new edition. My old 15th anniversary collection dualshock 4 is fine.

• Confused 1
  • dead 1
9 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Both of my Xbox One controllers, the Scorpio edition and my Elite are fine. My Elite controller should be fine because I rarely use it. It feels too good to be used as a regular controller.

However my PS4 controller is already showing drifting on the right stick. That's the new edition. My old 15th anniversary collection dualshock 4 is fine.

Lmfao.... what Cooke posted flew over your head.  Your lack of self awareness is hilarious. 

• Haha 1
  • dead 3

According to lemmings logic, that must mean every single Xbox1 controller drifts....cheap ass controllers. 

No HD rumble, no Gyro, still uses AAA batteries, no convenient rechargeable lithium batteries built in......and .. 

Now it drifts too?   Worst controllers on the Market... disgusting :scust:

32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

According to lemmings logic, that must mean every single Xbox1 controller drifts....cheap ass controllers. 

No HD rumble, no Gyro, still uses AAA batteries, no convenient rechargeable lithium batteries built in......and .. 

Now it drifts too?   Worst controllers on the Market... disgusting :scust:

Worst first party line-up too. What a shitty POS console. People really paid nearly $700 for One X and an Elite Controller. :lawl:

36 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao.... what Cooke posted flew over your head.  Your lack of self awareness is hilarious. 

You think not caring about his shit bait is lack of self awareness?

I just opted to destroy him with actual facts.

It's a known issue that the joy cons suck.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

You think not caring about his shit bait is lack of self awareness?

I just opted to destroy him with actual facts.

It's a known issue that the joy cons suck.

and it's now a known issue that Xbox1 controllers drift..... using your logic that means all Xbox1 controllers drift. 

Edited by Goukosan