Assassin's Creed Valhalla Trailer (Cinematic)

As always, these games deliver great looking trailers. Not much to gather from the trailer though. There didn't seem to be any gameplay footage at all. It could still definitely be in-engine for Series X but I'll wait and see.

Was really hoping for a less rural setting than 8th-10th century england, apart from a collection of forts and castles, there isn't really much to climb on, with say Constantinople.

Mind you there's not too much we can glean from a cinematic battle video.

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Was really hoping for a less rural setting than 8th-10th century england, apart from a collection of forts and castles, there isn't really much to climb on, with say Constantinople.

Mind you there's not too much we can glean from a cinematic battle video.

There should be a couple of decent sized cities like Winchester for example.

6 hours ago, kaz said:

are these games even about assassinations anymore? I think it's time for a new IP? :|

It's morphed from a rooftop assassination game, to an RPG with stealth elements over the course of the last several iterations; so it is in effect a new IP; if compared to the original series that launched with @Pat McCrotch's crush, Jade Raymond. :face:

So i guess this explains the sailing. You get to travel to other lands, and potentially take them over?

But like does that mean that its going to have a really huge ocean in between lands? Take like 2-3 hours to sail to another place, while engaging in naval battles in between?