• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stopped reading at like 5th word. Fuck you 

last time none of you gays showed up

projection isn't going to help you, champ.   its sad that you are basically admitting that you are that easily manipulated.

Nah, seems about right.

I never under why people hate some of the more progressive ideas. Their responses also never made any sense.

Like, do right-wingers honestly believe that progressive people want to pass policies that will end up making everybody poorer and create breadlines and shit like that?  Like that right-wing fanfiction doesn't make any sense.

Liberals push for universal healthcare and $15/minimum wage and reduced/free college education, and better workers rights...........do right-wingers forget that if liberals succeed in passing those policies, they get those things as well?

Its like as if right-wingers think they're millionaires and they're afraid of having their money taken away from them. But they're specifically NOT millionaires. but they seem to vote as if they are, for some weird reason.

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nah, seems about right.

I never under why people hate some of the more progressive ideas. Their responses also never made any sense.

Like, do right-wingers honestly believe that progressive people want to pass policies that will end up making everybody poorer and create breadlines and shit like that?  Like that right-wing fanfiction doesn't make any sense.

Liberals push for universal healthcare and $15/minimum wage and reduced/free college education, and better workers rights...........do right-wingers forget that if liberals succeed in passing those policies, they get those things as well?

Its like as if right-wingers think they're millionaires and they're afraid of having their money taken away from them. But they're specifically NOT millionaires. but they seem to vote as if they are, for some weird reason.

what about identity politics?

6 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

what about identity politics?

what about it?

what about it offsets the fundamental policy differences in which left-leaning policies benefit more than 90% of the middle and lower class?

That like you choosing to not go to a restaurant that has better menu of food that you like more, because you don't like they pander to people in marketing?

Let me give you some advice............if your guiding principles seem to be based on what you HATE more than what APPEALS to you more........you're doing it wrong. Somebody has successfully played you.

Edited by jehurey
16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

what about it?

what about it offsets the fundamental policy differences in which left-leaning policies benefit more than 90% of the middle and lower class?

That like you choosing to not go to a restaurant that has better menu of food that you like more, because you don't like they pander to people in marketing?

Let me give you some advice............if your guiding principles seem to be based on what you HATE more than what APPEALS to you more........you're doing it wrong. Somebody has successfully played you.

ok I see why you're still single

Just now, HolyAx said:

ok I see why you're still single

projection isn't going to help you, champ.

its sad that you are basically admitting that you are that easily manipulated.

• Geese 1
38 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t understand why @Liquid and @jehurey don’t donate half their paychecks to the homeless

oh wait. It’s because they only think about “me” too. Like everyone, really. No one wants to give away things they work for 

Stick to Nintendo bait. It's terrible, but doesn't expose how stupid you are as much as when you leave your lane. 

6 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Stick to Nintendo bait. It's terrible, but doesn't expose how stupid you are as much as when you leave your lane. 

So I take it you don’t donate anything, eh? :D 

“ME, ME, ME”

Edited by ghostz
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Liquid said:

That doesn't make any sense. 

I'm also confused.. I though it would be the opposite.   The people who rely on being physically at work are the ones who want to go back so quickly.  The ones working from home indeed want to stay home and continue to make money while working remotely.  It's the people who aren't getting a regular paycheck who were already living beyond their means who are freaking out now that they aren't going to work and making money because the government handout isn't enough.  Complicated for different reasons.  Should the people working safely and remotely from home be forced to expose themselves to the virus because of those people?  Maybe or maybe not.. It's always "me me me" for everyone and anyone no matter what. let's not pretend. lmao

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Like 1

Also, if this was happening in November you can probably bet that quite a few of those protesters would be saying to keep things closed.  It's almost summer so people want to go out.. If this happens again in September/October it's possible you won't have as many protesters trying to keep things open.