An animator I know got thousnands of death threats after his Corona-chan cartoon.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The cartoon is called 'corona chingchong 2020'...      it's just tasteless.      

Imagine Bodycount steps out of his fanboy persona just to shut down your entire argument!?

Posted Images

Oooooo a death threat. Big deal. Getting a death threat on the internet is like being called the N word on Xbox live. Everyone’s experienced it at some point so it’s not even worth mentioning anymore.

Edited by Delita
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Delita said:

Oooooo a death threat. Big deal. Getting a death threat on the internet is like being killed the N work on Xbox live. Everyone’s experienced it at some point so it’s not even worth mentioning anymore.

Well, sure, at the end of the day 99% of the people who send the threats will never do anything, but theres always that 1% chance. And we've seen many times when people were killed by some online strangers who didnt like what they said or did.

4 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Well, sure, at the end of the day 99% of the people who send the threats will never do anything, but theres always that 1% chance. And we've seen many times when people were killed by some online strangers who didnt like what they said or did.

Yeah I suppose. The guy seems to be talented but he’s wasting his talent on a lot of juvenile trash.

I believe on the freedom of expression but it doesent mean that YouTube, Twitter or whoever have to host his content or else they’re against that expression. It’s their site.

His content is trash, I’ll say it’s trash, but he should be left a lone but that’s basically impossible in today’s pc world.

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Yeah I suppose. The guy seems to be talented but he’s wasting his talent on a lot of juvenile trash.

I believe on the freedom of expression but it doesent mean that YouTube, Twitter or whoever have to host his content or else they’re against that expression. It’s their site.

His content is trash, I’ll say it’s trash, but he should be left a lone but that’s basically impossible in today’s pc world.

He has his moments, but yeah, hes not a Youtuber so he barely posts anything worhtwhile there. He definitely has immense talent when it comes to drawing/cartooning/caricaturing, some of the best I've seen online, but I do agree overall that his comedy is a hit or a miss a lot of the time.

4 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Where's your common sense, and where have you done with the old HolyAx?  The old Ax was much more quick on his feet than this person  I am communicating with now.

the old holyax would draw fun stuff and show it to the sw crowd, the new one is just bitter :mjcry: 

4 hours ago, Delita said:

Oooooo a death threat. Big deal. Getting a death threat on the internet is like being called the N word on Xbox live. Everyone’s experienced it at some point so it’s not even worth mentioning anymore.

it's like all the females complaining about the dota community when they talk into the mic and reveal their gender and have a bad exp with some furious virgins when they make mistakes lmfao

buuhh they flame me, its cuz ima gurl aaaah. i hate everyone, gender skin nationality, it doesn't matter to me. 

You know you're in the wrong when fucking Bodycount, of all people, simply doesn't buy your narrative.

HolyAx is quickly becoming the lowest dredge of the forum, rapid descent.

6 hours ago, HolyAx said:

How did figure out his art depicts his personal views on the Chinese :wonder:

The main difference is that most races black and white don't hate the Asian culture as much as they do Arabs.. So when Hebdo made the cartoon it pissed off the Muslims which nobody cared about.. But doing it to the Asians makes people uncomfortable.  It's all about their biased point of views.  Most of the races typically get along with Asians.  It's just the same for how life is unfair.. How beautiful people usually get more given to them than the ugly.  They get "free stuff".  So this is very much negatively viewed by most races who don't feel the same.  It's just a bunch of assholes talking on the internet. :shrug:

Edited by Spicalicious
12 hours ago, jehurey said:

You know you're in the wrong when fucking Bodycount, of all people, simply doesn't buy your narrative.

HolyAx is quickly becoming the lowest dredge of the forum, rapid descent.

Oh, are you trying to pass me down your title? I'm afraid thats not how it works. 

Heres a tip for you. How about you answer my last post before waiting for your e-buttbuddies to come around and have your back.

Just now, HolyAx said:

Oh, are you trying to pass me down your title? I'm afraid thats not how it works. 

Heres a tip for you. How about you answer my last post before waiting for your e-buttbuddies to come around and have your back.

No................your the one who couldn't even acknowledge the very simple thing I was asking you about Anita Sarkeesian.

I mean...............you can't muster up enough masculine self-confidence, and on top of that, even the goofy posters on this forum are looking down on you and the things you say.

You got nothing going for you.

Gee...........guess that makes the "cuck" moniker I gave to you all the more appropriate.

11 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

The main difference is that most races black and white don't hate the Asian culture as much as they do Arabs.. So when Hebdo made the cartoon it pissed off the Muslims which nobody cared about.. But doing it to the Asians makes people uncomfortable.  It's all about their biased point of views.  Most of the races typically get along with Asians.  It's just the same for how life is unfair.. How beautiful people usually get more given to them than the ugly.  They get "free stuff".  So this is very much negatively viewed by most races who don't feel the same.  It's just a bunch of assholes talking on the internet. :shrug:

Yeah, after Hebdo made the cartoon their offices were shot up by the muslims. So Id say people overall cared about the incident and avoid any muslim cartoons more than ever. You remember that South Park got death threats from the muslims too, these are the special category of people.

I believe every race should be made fun of. Asians like to make fun of the white people's noses, and nobody cares about it here. Caricatures can be offensive, sure, but thats art, you dont get flowers and candy all the time in life.