IGN: Sick Piece of Insipid Trash TLOU2 Features Dog Abuse + Animal cruelty + you can watch the owners cry after finding their pets dead (No Spoilers) *SICK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@DynamiteCop   I've finished the rough draft of my letter and will be approaching the proper channels to make this grassroots takedown a reality.   Naughty Dog, I told you once: We

that's a great idea. there's even a button on their site to report media.   i'm going to put on a pot of coffee and pen a scathing letter. hopefully we can get some coverage on this issue. I

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

you can kill men, women, teens etc..... Bbbut not the dogs :awww:

Enemies actually reacting to their pets dying!  OMG SO SICK! DISGUSTING! BOYCOTT at all costs!  ND can't get away with this! :chester:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

@Bodycount VII Report this to PETA, write them a long email. They'll throw a shit fit for sure. 

:mj:

1380311586_ScreenShot2020-05-09at2_03_32PM.thumb.png.e13d3131d73598a1020532a5f0f34661.png

that's a great idea. there's even a button on their site to report media.

i'm going to put on a pot of coffee and pen a scathing letter. hopefully we can get some coverage on this issue. I'll try to contact other sites as well.

TAKEDOWN COMMENCE! tenor.gif

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

Enemies actually reacting to their pets dying!  OMG SO SICK! DISGUSTING! BOYCOTT at all costs!  ND can't get away with this! :chester:

enemies reacting to you killing actual human beings..... OMG that's so interactive :adhd:

but a dog?  OMG nooo so cruel :awww:

look at Bodycount and DynamiteCop partaking in cancel culture :lupe:

Two little snowflakes. 

This game is going to get so many 10s. West coast liberals doing the reviews will be calling it the most emotional experience they ever had in a videogame. Everything I’ve heard so far gives me an idea of what this game will be like.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

enemies reacting to you killing actual human beings..... OMG that's so interactive :adhd:

but a dog?  OMG nooo so cruel :awww:

look at Bodycount and DynamiteCop partaking in cancel culture :lupe:

Two little snowflakes. 

This is a spoiler... but at some point in the game Ellie gets a dog companion, and you visibly see enemies hesitating to hurt it while it's attacking them... you know... for fear of seeing Ellie react and cry.  :brett:

13 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This game is going to get so many 10s. West coast liberals doing the reviews will be calling it the most emotional experience they ever had in a videogame. Everything I’ve heard so far gives me an idea of what this game will be like.

I think so too. "A gut-wrenching exploration of empathy."

3 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

"They'll call out in horror when they find the corpse of their furry best friend".

That means HAVING DOGS AS AN ENEMY TYPE to you? :rofl: 

That writeup is SICK, and it's a dog-whistle for psychopath pet killers to get off on.

BOYCOTT THIS GAME!

Funny thing is guess who'll dish out the 10s?

The same fucked up people.

Is that tranny reviewing the game?

2 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

@DynamiteCop

I've finished the rough draft of my letter and will be approaching the proper channels to make this grassroots takedown a reality.

Naughty Dog, I told you once: We are coming to shut you down. I will promise you that. Your evil and hatred has no place in this industry, and therefore no place in civilized society.

may your writers and producers get the help they are entitled from psychological professionals. The team clearly has many issues which need to be addressed.
1877885674_ScreenShot2020-05-09at3_00_37PM.thumb.png.c52a1c13cd4e73bc397736784a53b82e.png

Absolutely savage lol :lawl: